Sox vs. Diamondbacks (3/4, 1:05 P.M. CT)

SSH2005

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 4, 2006 -> 03:05 PM)
im not really ok with it

I agree. Don't enjoy watching these ass whoopings. Don't enjoy seemingly every pitcher, roster spot assured of not, give up runs.

BTW, nice job for Tucker to give up a single to a lefthander. He's useless.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Mar 4, 2006 -> 03:08 PM)
I agree. Don't enjoy watching these ass whoopings. Don't enjoy seemingly every pitcher, roster spot assured of not, give up runs.

BTW, nice job for Tucker to give up a single to a lefthander. He's useless.

LOL, well you better get used to it under Ozzie. He plays the kids a whole lot, doesn't put pitchers in order to try and win, and plays stupid lineups depending on who he wants to see that day. I doubt Ozzie's teams will ever perform well in ST.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Mar 4, 2006 -> 01:12 PM)
LOL, well you better get used to it under Ozzie. He plays the kids a whole lot, doesn't put pitchers in order to try and win, and plays stupid lineups depending on who he wants to see that day. I doubt Ozzie's teams will ever perform well in ST.

Well, hwatever Ozzie did, it sure seemed to work out all right in the end last year. Can't say there's any reason to rush guys into it this early in the spring, especially after the late October games last year.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Mar 4, 2006 -> 04:15 PM)
I know it's only the 4th day of spring.  But this is getting ridiculous.  So who got smoked today?

i think we're all getting a bit too worried. 4th game. spring training. means what? nuthin!

QUOTE(Reddy @ Mar 4, 2006 -> 03:17 PM)
i think we're all getting a bit too worried.  4th game. spring training. means what? nuthin!

I am waiting for the offense to show. Watching the scrubs get the s*** kicked out of them is one thing, watching our hitters not do anything is another.

QUOTE(Reddy @ Mar 4, 2006 -> 03:17 PM)
i think we're all getting a bit too worried.  4th game. spring training. means what? nuthin!

I'm not getting worried at all. This is just kinda surprising. We've been outscored 44-10 so far.

Edited by Jordan4life_2006

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Mar 4, 2006 -> 03:17 PM)
Well, hwatever Ozzie did, it sure seemed to work out all right in the end last year.  Can't say there's any reason to rush guys into it  this early in the spring, especially after the late October games last year.

Oh I know. I don't care if we go 0 for our first 13. THey don't count and don't matter. Just saying that we will never look particularly great under Ozzie in ST. Don't matter to me at all.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Mar 4, 2006 -> 01:19 PM)
How did Bmac look?

Not great, gave up a run or two, got hit a few times, but my impression was that he was basically just working on the 2-seamer most of the first few innings. Barely used the curve or Changeup, or even the regular heater. Most of his pitches were between 87-90. The one fastball I saw him throw was up at 94. Saw him throw one nasty curve. But I think he was just workin' the 2 seamer.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Mar 4, 2006 -> 03:22 PM)
^^^

12-9 scores, fine, but our hitters have to start waking up a little bit.

No concern by me, but they need to start turning it on.

They don't need to start turning it on until APril 4 or whatever it is.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Mar 4, 2006 -> 03:21 PM)
Oh I know. I don't care if we go 0 for our first 13. THey don't count and don't matter. Just saying that we will never look particularly great under Ozzie in ST. Don't matter to me at all.

Actually when the starters were in there last year they looked decent, it was when the scrubs would come in they would look bad. This year both of them arent looking too good. But then again its a few days into it. If we are close to the end of ST and the hitters and defense still look like this thats a different story then.

Edited by southsideirish71