When will Rex be removed as starting QB this time?

Rex will be gone as starting QB for year by......  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Rex will be gone as starting QB for year by......

• When Crazyman gets to post at Soxtalk again
    • he will be injured in pre-season game
    • he will lose his starting job to Orton in training camp
    • he will lose his starting job to Orton in pre-season game
    • he will be injured in game 1 or 2
    • he will lose his starting job after game 1 or 2
    • he will be injured in game 3 or 4
    • he will lose his starting job after game 3
    • he will be replaced as starting QB by free agent or draft
    • I'm sick of these stupid freaking polls.

At what point in the new year will Rex cease to be the starting QB on the field in some way, injury, replaced, whatever.....You know it will happen, after all in 3 NFL seasons he has yet to start more than 3 games because he is obviously too weak to ever be a starting QB in the NFL. So when will he be off the field as starting QB, and how, this poll will give you several options:

I am not a pessismist. I want what is best for the Bears. The Bears have done great for the last 3 seasons without Rex as starting QB for more than 3 games, they have made steady progress and last year had their best season in alot of years without Rex starting more than 2 games. Clearly what is best for the Bears is to hope Rex never has a year starting more than 3 games and thankfully for them that is very likely.

QUOTE(crazyman26 @ Mar 4, 2006 -> 08:07 PM)
Clearly what is best for the Bears is to hope that Lovie Smith falls in love with Kyle Orton again, propelling him into the starter's role and knocking the Bears playoff hopes down the gutter.

How many different ways can you word the same stupid post? Give it a rest already, we have already argued over this point in 2 other threads. Your points are bad and generally have no basis and you dont agree with reality, thats how it is, we accept it.

Looks like someone has been reading Jay Mariotti's recent article about that. He's like "The Bears are so close, they should go for the jugular and get Brees." Moron, otti is.

But I think Orton should be the QB. Play him a little more in the shotgun maybe, give him a few more weapons and see what he can do.

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ Mar 5, 2006 -> 11:04 AM)
Or how about having some WR's who don't drop the ball. Like **cough**Moose**cough**

They were probably astounded when the ball got to them.

Don't tell me you think Orton is the better QB than Grossman.....

QUOTE(crazyman26 @ Mar 4, 2006 -> 06:04 PM)
At what point in the new year will Rex cease to be the starting QB on the field in some way, injury, replaced, whatever.....You know it will happen, after all in 3 NFL seasons he has yet to start more than 3 games because he is obviously too weak to ever be a starting QB in the NFL.    So when will he be off the field as starting QB, and how, this poll will give you several options:

Seriously, go away.