Sox Pride DVD on Comcast Sports Net

The Critic

QUOTE(SoxRock05 @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 08:35 PM)
How Can you call yourself a true Whitesox fan if you have not seen both of the DVD's yet.  They are like $12 now.  We are already starting the 2006 campaign and you havent seen them?  Unbelievable...

:chair

JiYea!!

LOL. Forgive me. I've heard from a lot of people that it wasn't much different from the World Series dvd. Which I've seen about 30 times now. But I guess I'll go buy it anyway.

QUOTE(SoxRock05 @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 09:35 PM)
How Can you call yourself a true Whitesox fan if you have not seen both of the DVD's yet.  They are like $12 now.  We are already starting the 2006 campaign and you havent seen them?  Unbelievable...

:chair

JiYea!!

Where are they cheapest?

I own and have seen the WS DVD many times and I have seen the Sox Pride film but do not own it. I plan on buying it but am too lazy to order over the internet and it is a b**** to find at my Best Buy. 7 Disc DVD....gives me chills thinking about all the stuff that could be on it. Can't wait.

QUOTE(WCSox @ Mar 7, 2006 -> 11:36 AM)
The WS DVD is great if you're only interested in watching the playoffs.  I recommend both of them.

I think the Sox Pride is more flawed than the WS DVD but is still more enjoyable. Hawk is his typical stooge self and they put too much emphasis on the series with the Cubs, but the calls by Rooney and the montage at the end make it worthwhile. I have it on DVR as well and have just recently stopped watching at least part of it every night before dozing off.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 09:16 PM)
The World Series DVD is so much better than this one.

I disagree, but they are both good. I've watched each like 4 or 5 times (own them both), and while they both go over some of the same things, Sox Pride focuses more on the regular season, which I like.