Atlanta Regional

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iowa the #3 in Atlanta, there ya go. Taking on #14 Northwestern State, and damn that's a bad matchup for them. They are ATHLETIC AS HELL!!!

#6 West Virginia vs. #11 Southern Illinois...hmm ok.

EDIT: Duke the #1 takes on #16 Southern.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Mar 12, 2006 -> 05:16 PM)
I can't be GW dropped that much. But I'm mad that Iowa is in the bracket, plus I could see them losing to West Virginia in the 2nd round.

West Virginia better beat SIU and that sick defense before they worry about Iowa. And NW State is athletic as hell and can run, Iowa will have a game with them.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Mar 12, 2006 -> 03:16 PM)
I can't be GW dropped that much. But I'm mad that Iowa is in the bracket, plus I could see them losing to West Virginia in the 2nd round.

Iowa got jacked. This is a strong ass portion. West Virginia, a quick Northwestern State Team; Saluki's are under-rated.

Of course NC State on the other part as a 10 is a joke. They are better than that. Texas is in my mind the best #2 out there (sorry I'd much rather be playing OSU than Texas).

Iowa's really going to have to step up, they got a tough ass draw.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 12, 2006 -> 05:18 PM)
After the intial shock of being an 11, I'm pretty happy about the pairings.  West Va and Iowa are pretty good matchups for us if we can get to Iowa.  If we do play Iowa, wow..2 to 0 game.

Yeah, that game might be the lowest scoring game in the Shot-clock era.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 12, 2006 -> 06:30 PM)
1 game at a time, but I'm shocked we didn't play ourselves into the Minny regional.

But all that matters right now is Northwestern State.

NW State is a pretty damn good team too, don't get me wrong..I think you guys will win but NW state can definitely play.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 12, 2006 -> 04:35 PM)
NW State is a pretty damn good team too, don't get me wrong..I think you guys will win but NW state can definitely play.

I sure hope so. I know Heads is praying to any god that will listen for Iowa to come crashing down. We are strong defensively, so if we can get going and play well in a neutral area (we should have been almost at home in Minny) than we should be alright.