Atlanta Regional

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 17, 2006 -> 12:32 AM)
Amen.  It wouldn't surprise me if they go to the Final 4, but I just couldn't pick against Texas.

I agree with LSU beating Duke, but I got Iowa taking out LSU to make the final 4 :P

This is when I hope no one remembers when I said Iowa had no chance at making the final 4.

QUOTE(Felix @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 11:35 PM)
I agree with LSU beating Duke, but I got Iowa taking out LSU to make the final 4 :P

This is when I hope no one remembers when I said Iowa had no chance at making the final 4.

Iowa has a hell of a workload if they plan on getting to the final 4. They have to beat a Northwestern State team which is a VERY VERY BAD matchup for them, then they play either West Virginia or SIU, and then probably Texas. I can't see them surviving that, as good as Iowa is.

Tyrus Thomas should be back to his old self by the time they run into Duke, which is really bad for them. Williams and Roberts should both be in serious foul trouble in that game, which should knock them out. Even if that doesn't happen, Texas gets a shot to do the same thing. They won't let Redick scorch them for 41 again.