How's your bracket?

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 17, 2006 -> 01:11 AM)
Without a doubt the worst and most frusterating tourny day of my life.  I had so many close calls: Pacifc, SDSU, Xavier, Winthrop, UNC Wilmington.  At this point I just wanna kill someone.  That being said I still am ok, because I didn't lose anything too big.  As long as my final four stays in tact, I'll be good to go.

I took the other route. Instead of picking numerous upsets, missing all or most of them, but not losing anything major, I decided to do a few semi-crazy ones and end up losing a Sweet 16 and an Elite 8. I like your route a bit better. :P

I'm not happy because I was a couple of bounces away from being 14-2 without losing any Sweet 16 teams or further.

Edited by ZoomSlowik

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after the late games I am still only down 1....today should be an interesting one though....couple of upsets i have....Kent St over Pitt, NC State over Cal, N Iowa over Georgetown....so we will still see if I am only down 1....anyways GO BUCKS!!!

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Mar 17, 2006 -> 01:15 PM)
after the late games I am still only down 1....today should be an interesting one though....couple of upsets i have....Kent St over Pitt, NC State over Cal, N Iowa over Georgetown....so we will still see if I am only down 1....anyways GO BUCKS!!!

The big one I picked was George Mason over Michigan State today. In retrospect, I shouldn't have done that, because MSU usually plays well in the tournament.

Other then that I didn't have too many upsets today if I remember right. Most of my upset picks were yesterday and they happened, amazingly enough.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Mar 17, 2006 -> 08:51 AM)
The big one I picked was George Mason over Michigan State today.  In retrospect, I shouldn't have done that, because MSU usually plays well in the tournament.

Other then that I didn't have too many upsets today if I remember right.  Most of my upset picks were yesterday and they happened, amazingly enough.

Nah your cool dude. MSU will fall against UNC even if they beat George Mason, that's the best kind of upset pick you can make.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 17, 2006 -> 08:53 AM)
Nah your cool dude.  MSU will fall against UNC even if they beat George Mason, that's the best kind of upset pick you can make.

I would probably have picked G. Mason if Skinn didn't feel it necessary to punch people in the nuts. I'm just not sold on this MSU team even if they are usually a very good tourny team.

12-4

Picked Nevada instead of Montana, Seton Hall instead of Wichita St., NC-Wilmington instead of Geo Washington and the Orangemen instead of Texas A&M.

My Oakland bracket is nice and clean as now.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 17, 2006 -> 10:49 AM)
I would probably have picked G. Mason if Skinn didn't feel it necessary to punch people in the nuts.  I'm just not sold on this MSU team even if they are usually a very good tourny team.

Last place so far Rowand, nice :P

Edited by IlliniKrush