White Sox v. Mariners

AddisonStSox

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CanadianSoxFan @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 11:34 PM)
So none of you guys are having the same problem I am with MLB.tv?

would that problem be that mlb.com is streaming the FSN northwest homo announcers instead of hawk and DJ tonight? if so, i am having the same problem

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 10:35 PM)
I was laughing out loud when he made that f*** up and knew he'd pitch over it.  I guess that's the difference between now and pre October 26, 2005......back then I'd have gone wild and cursed and got mad and said why us, but now I just laugh and say f*** it we will win anyways.

And LMFAO at Ozzie!!!

Yeah, I find myself saying "it's okay, we won the big show already." But still, thats just a dumb mistake. If they would have scored, I would have been very, very pissed.

It's the West Coast Mystique!

QUOTE(samclemens @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 09:36 PM)
would that problem be that mlb.com is streaming the FSN northwest homo announcers instead of hawk and DJ tonight? if so, i am having the same problem

no...My problem is MLB.tv wont let me watch the game! it does for 5 seconds and then it freezes. I can watch any other game perfectly fine.

QUOTE(Felix @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 10:37 PM)
What did Ozzie do to Jon?

He just made the most ridiculous imitation of him.

He was walking swaying his shoulders hugely exagerated with his tounge hanging out acting all calm and cool

QUOTE(samclemens @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 11:36 PM)

Homo announcers? They aren't that bad.. pretty nice to listen to in fact. They get annoying on Mariner flyballs, but past that, I have no issues.