White Sox @ Mariners 4/25

ChWRoCk2

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately we didn't get lucky onj the pitching matchups for Sea. I hate facing Moyer and Washburn, and am not too excited about Piniero. Woudn't have minded seeing Felix and Gil Meche. Still gotta score some runs and win nonetheless. Hopefully they matchup better in LAA.

Edited by jphat007

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 02:32 AM)
Unfortunately we didn't get lucky onj the pitching matchups for Sea. I hate facing Moyer and Washburn, and am not too excited about Piniero. Woudn't have minded seeing Felix and Gil Meche. Still gotta score some runs and win nonetheless. Hopefully they matchup better in LAA.

We face a lot of righty fastball/slider pitchers when we go to Anaheim.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 02:34 AM)
Piniero making it look easy. Will see what happens 2nd time around.....

I think it took me three years to realize this, but why in the world would anyone throw Uribe inside? All you have to do is throw it outside to him, and he's going to bail on about 75 pct of the pitches, and he'll make himself an easy out.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 08:35 PM)
I think it took me three years to realize this, but why in the world would anyone throw Uribe inside?  All you have to do is throw it outside to him, and he's going to bail on about 75 pct of the pitches, and he'll make himself an easy out.

Uribes front foot is flying open again. Hopefully they nail that f***er down. When he hits he keeps the front foot quiet, when he flys open he hits like s***.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 08:32 PM)

We should rock Pinero and Washburn. Wash tries to pound our righties in that plays to our strength. Pinero is not that good. Moyer gives us fits though.