dayum... KC 6, Det 0, no outs, 1st inning

kapkomet

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 25, 2006 -> 03:31 PM)
Man, they do not fair well against good pitchers whatsoever. Thats alot of Ks

Their offense isnt that great, they dont score alot of runs. Its their pitching and running into cold offensive teams that has given them a streak.

Their last 12 wins have come with the opposition scoring 3,4,0, 2, 4, 0,3, 6, 0, 0, 5, 3

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ May 25, 2006 -> 03:34 PM)
Anybody else having trouble with the fact that we're scoreboard watching Detroit in May??

Not because the Sox have played well. They're taking care of business, 30-11 in their last 41, but are still looking up at a team playing way over their heads.

I'd like to be watching when the air comes out of that balloon.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 25, 2006 -> 03:56 PM)
I know it's against the Royals, but I've been impressed with the Tigers mentality all year. You can tell that they expect to win, and Leyland's done a great job changing that environment.

That'll change June 6th. :) Can't wait to play these ho bags.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 25, 2006 -> 03:56 PM)
I know it's against the Royals, but I've been impressed with the Tigers mentality all year. You can tell that they expect to win, and Leyland's done a great job changing that environment.

Its pretty hard not to expect to win against the Royals. Everybody beats the Royals.

You never know. Royals may get this last out and get a lucky run in their half.

Who am I kidding?

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 25, 2006 -> 03:58 PM)
Its pretty hard not to expect to win against the Royals. Everybody beats the Royals.

see 2006 White Sox and Indians

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 25, 2006 -> 03:59 PM)
Except us and the Indians.

We will crush them the rest of the season, we all know that. These tigers =2003 royals. You cant get by on your opponents being this s***ty for the rest of the season.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 25, 2006 -> 04:01 PM)
Its hard to believe the White Sox blew a 6 run lead to the Royals. They are the most pathetic franchise in all of sports. They make the Blackhawks look good.

I beg to differ. At least the Royals have won a championship in the last 40 years. I honestly believe the Blackhawks are hands down the worst franchise in sports. But that is neither here nor there.