dayum... KC 6, Det 0, no outs, 1st inning

kapkomet

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 25, 2006 -> 09:01 PM)
Its hard to believe the White Sox blew a 6 run lead to the Royals. They are the most pathetic franchise in all of sports. They make the Blackhawks look good.

That game would have been a Sox blow out if not for "The Adventures of Ozuna".

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 25, 2006 -> 04:01 PM)
We will crush them the rest of the season, we all know that. These tigers =2003 royals. You cant get by on your opponents being this s***ty for the rest of the season.

The Tigers are a good team. If you're looking for them to fall apart, you may be waiting for a while. I think this is their 8th or 9th game against KC this year. I think the White Sox have also played KC 8 or 9 times. Vazquez has 3 starts against them, otherwise his numbers are pretty average.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ May 25, 2006 -> 04:03 PM)
Top of the order for the Royals!! Hope the fans aren't doing the wave. They may miss an exciting ending.

I'm actually for doing the wave if there's only 1,200 people there, at that point it's so pathetic that it's hillarious.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 25, 2006 -> 04:07 PM)
I'm actually for doing the wave if there's only 1,200 people there, at that point it's so pathetic that it's hillarious.

You can almost accidentally do the wave with that kind of crowd.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 25, 2006 -> 09:07 PM)

Of god...the wave at the sox game yesterday pissed me off so bad.......stupid ass people cheering for the wave totally unaware of what the hell was going on in the game...

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 25, 2006 -> 04:04 PM)
The Tigers are a good team. If you're looking for them to fall apart, you may be waiting for a while. I think this is their 8th or 9th game against KC this year. I think the White Sox have also played KC 8 or 9 times. Vazquez has 3 starts against them, otherwise his numbers are pretty average.

What makes you think they are a good team? The fact that their pitching staff is playing way over their heads? Or the fact that the only decent team they have played, swept them.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 25, 2006 -> 04:13 PM)
What makes you think they are a good team? The fact that their pitching staff is playing way over their heads? Or the fact that the only decent team they have played, swept them.

They're a good team. They're not this good but they're better then the 03 Royals who everyone keeps comparing them to. They're not going to win this division but they're gonig to hang around for a while.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 25, 2006 -> 04:14 PM)
They're a good team. They're not this good but they're better then the 03 Royals who everyone keeps comparing them to. They're not going to win this division but they're gonig to hang around for a while.

05 Orioles. Out of their mind pitching off the bat, coming back to earth second half.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 25, 2006 -> 04:17 PM)
05 Orioles. Out of their mind pitching off the bat, coming back to earth second half.

Well, they're much better then the 05 O's who also lost their best pitcher which started their downfall. The Tigers rotation isn't great but it's no where near as bad as the previous teams that have been mentioned. IMO what will get them is the back end of their rotation and Verlander most likely pitching many more innings then he's used to. They're going to win 85-88 games.

Tigers win.