White Sox @ Blue Jays

Heads22

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let everyone know, I posted in the game threads of the first two Cubs games early, didn't post in the 3rd one. I also posted early in all 3 game threads for the A's series and I did not post early in either of the Blue Jays threads. Coincidence?

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 27, 2006 -> 05:19 PM)
Just to let everyone know, I posted in the game threads of the first two Cubs games early, didn't post in the 3rd one. I also posted early in all 3 game threads for the A's series and I did not post early in either of the Blue Jays threads. Coincidence?

You Bastard.

Garland gave up 13 ER and 22 hits over 11.2 IP against Toronto last year--and their lineup has improved since then.

I EXPECT Garland to give up five runs tomorrow. I'd love for him to man up, pull up the panties and actually pitch, but we're talking about the reemergence of Judy here.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ May 27, 2006 -> 07:54 PM)
Garland gave up 13 ER and 22 hits over 11.2 IP against Toronto last year--and their lineup has improved since then.

I EXPECT Garland to give up five runs tomorrow. I'd love for him to man up, pull up the panties and actually pitch, but we're talking about the reemergence of Judy here.

Is it just me but do you panic when you know Garland is on the mound. I am praying for a turn around and for him to start playing like last season. Hawk says Jon has been off because he hasn't been putting his pitches on the inside. He needs to find his groove and fast.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ May 28, 2006 -> 11:07 AM)
Except for that Jose Contreras guy.

Maybe in the second half. Garland was the stopper last year, preventing several bad stretches, not Contreras.

---------------------

Pods, LF

Cintron, 2B

Thome, DH

PK, 1B

Dye, RF

AJ, C

Crede, 3B

Mack, CF

Uribe, SS

Garland, SP

---------------------