AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

greasywheels121

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 08:01 PM)
f***ing Tampons couldnt stop the bleeding.

Detoilet wins again.

f***!!!

haha, you all left before i could retract what I said. maggs hit a line drive and the drays right fielder crapped his pants but still caught it

QUOTE(jenksd @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 09:03 PM)
haha, you all left before i could retract what I said. maggs hit a line drive and the drays right fielder crapped his pants but still caught it

Come back I'm still there. My browser exited me out for some reason.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 09:02 PM)
BA looked good tonight huh?

All things considered, yes. Got a double and a walk and worked the count pretty well in all his at bats. I ain't getting too excited, but coming off the homer yesterday and a game saving play the day before, it appears BA might be getting some confidence back.

QUOTE(Allsox @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 10:27 PM)
Jon Garland, hope you took some good notes from the best pitcher in baseball! Way to go Jose and Brian's starting to look feisty at the plate :headbang

It could get ugly tomorrow night. Jon has given up almost 20 bombs in 77 innings this year. Not a very comforting stat going up against this lineup in their park.

QUOTE(34FG56MB52JC @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 10:11 PM)
well, Tampa Bay blows. No wonder they are one of the worst franchises in baseball. Since Detoilet has Tampa Bay for 3 more games I believe, the chances of regaining the division lead are almost nothing.

Tigers win 4-3 :puke

Those early season losses to the Royals and Rays hurt, but, its a little early to say our chances of gaining the lead are "almost nothing", no? We're 1 game back. Sooner or later Verlander will get hijacked and murdered driving down 8 mile, and all will be right with the world.

QUOTE(Allsox @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 11:27 PM)
Jon Garland, hope you took some good notes from the best pitcher in baseball! Way to go Jose and Brian's starting to look feisty at the plate :headbang

I don't think Jon is going to learn much from The Count. I hope he took notes from Westbrook. He should be relentlessly pounding the knees with sinkers. When Jon gets his sinker going, he should be one of those pitchers that pitches an 8 hit shoutout.

QUOTE(Damen @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 10:34 PM)
Those early season losses to the Royals and Rays hurt, but, its a little early to say our chances of gaining the lead are "almost nothing", no? We're 1 game back. Sooner or later Verlander will get hijacked and murdered driving down 8 mile, and all will be right with the world.

I think he meant in the next three games.

QUOTE(G&T @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 10:57 PM)
I think he meant in the next three games.

Yeah, I kind of figured that's what he meant, but honestly, who cares whether we regain it after this series? Did anyone expect us to accomplish that while we're playing the Rangers and they're playing the Devil Rays?

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 09:38 PM)
You're no daisy. You're no daisy at all.

this is the second tombstone reference i've heard in two days. That movie is so good. Wheres Wyatt? ...down by the creek walkin on water.