White Sox vs. Cubs July 2 Game Thread

DBAHO

QUOTE(quickman @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 01:52 PM)
This whole inning was on mark. It seems he actaully worked too fast. Like he jsut wanted to get out of there, so he hurried everything. Watch out there is more to come. Buehrle wanted to get out of there as quick as p;ossible so he hurried everything. Very dissapointing. Maybe he is pissed that ozzie didn't pick him for the all star game.

Buehrle does not belong in the ASG even before today's game.

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 12:52 PM)
BULLs***. How many f***ing times is Mark going to "tip his pitches"? I'm sick of the f***ed up excuses on MB when he s***s himself. Man the f*** up and say "I sucked today" instead of some "I was tipping my pitches" bulls***. This ain't high school anymore.

Mark says that almost anytime he gets rocked. Somebody else had to report that he was tipping pitches when they fixed whatever in Minny.

The tipping of pitches can no longer be used as an excuse, if he's tipping them that often then guess what, that's just he way he pitches. I still don't think those runs should have been unearned in Minny, that would put his ERA at 4.39 which is a lot more realistic of an indicator of how he's pitched this season.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 01:57 PM)
I was just talkin' about this yesterday. We always lay an egg against these bums on Sundays. It's annoying as hell.

actually in 2004 we lost the friday game, then kicked ass saturday an sunday

QUOTE(tealeafreaderii @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 01:59 PM)
In Minny Mark was like the first pitcher in a 100 years to give up 7 in the first and still win, right? Well, now he can be the only pitcher to do that twice in one season.

I'm not sure if i would be proud of that record either, i mean it's good that your team came back to win it, but how bad must you have sucked to do it twice in one season.

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 02:01 PM)
guys, if we can get this back to a three run deficit, we are in their heads enough to make this an easy comeback.

And if we do comeback :pray If you thought yesterday was a kick in the nuts to the team and the fans, imaging if that happened today.

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 02:02 PM)
And if we do comeback :pray If you thought yesterday was a kick in the nuts to the team and the fans, imaging if that happened today.

Oh that would be soooooooooo sweet if it happend again.

QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 02:01 PM)
I'm not sure if i would be proud of that record either, i mean it's good that your team came back to win it, but how bad must you have sucked to do it twice in one season.

well would you rather have the record...

or would you rather give up 7 runs in the first and get the loss?

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 02:04 PM)
Wouldn't it be great if it just started pouring rain and they could not restart the game. All the Cubs runs for nothing.

That would be nice also, but the comeback would be amazing.

QUOTE(tealeafreaderii @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 02:05 PM)
well would you rather have the record...

or would you rather give up 7 runs in the first and get the loss?

I didn't say that i wouldn't want it, just that i wouldn't be too proud of having it.