Flash Funk..I mean MVP over a jobber.

Kennedy over UT via DQ

Benoit returns and beats Regal

Title match going on now.

Glad I missed it.

I heard it was awesome.

QUOTE(Brian @ Oct 8, 2006 -> 11:06 PM)
Booker keeps title

Did anything happen during the match that might mean that the King's court might break up? I really like that stable, and would hate to see it go.

BTW, does anyone know why Finlay is getting this semi-push he's been getting these past few months? I love him and am glad to see it, but I just don't understand why all of this is happening so late in his career.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Oct 9, 2006 -> 03:14 AM)
BTW, does anyone know why Finlay is getting this semi-push he's been getting these past few months? I love him and am glad to see it, but I just don't understand why all of this is happening so late in his career.

Well, why not? The WWE saw he was good enough, and adjusted accordingly. And I love it. Finlay remains one of the main reasons to watch SmackDown!.

The E is publicly apologizing for Regal exposing his...um, tallywhacker during the PPV in a backstage segment. Logic is now doing barrel rolls in its grave.

WWE apologizes

Oct. 9, 2006

World Wrestling Entertainment would like to apologize to anyone who watched WWE No Mercy and was offended by the William Regal locker room incident. Conduct of this kind is unacceptable in a family-friendly environment, and WWE accepts full responsibility. Nudity of any kind, even in a live television environment, is offensive to our audience and to the reputation of our company.

Now, be sure to tune in to Raw with the Mr. McMahon Kiss My Ass Club and ECW's Extreme Strip Poker On Sci Fi!

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 8, 2006 -> 11:45 PM)
Well, why not? The WWE saw he was good enough, and adjusted accordingly. And I love it. Finlay remains one of the main reasons to watch SmackDown!.

Like I said, I'm happy for it. The timing just seems so weird, with it being so late in his career.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 8, 2006 -> 08:07 PM)
I heard it was awesome.

I saw it. It was good, solid - not spectacular, but these days what single brand PPV is? Benoit/Regal was the best match - a technical, bloody awesome match (and it wasn't even advertised). The tag match was also terrific - London & Kendrick put on a clinic. I can easily see them moving to RAW to become stars. The only downside is with only two tag teams on the brand, where does this feud go? Undertaker/Kennedy was very slow at the beginning, gained some momentum later on, and then inexplicably Taker DQ's himself by hitting Kennedy with the US belt in full view of the ref. Chavo/Rey was horrible - brawling in the crowd, very few wrestling moves, horrible ending. Booker's court breaks up during a backstage vignette, where Finlay tells Booker he wants his title and Booker, having given Regal the job to convince Finlay to lay down for him, berates Regal, who punches Booker in the face before leaving. The four-way was done well. Batista hits the Batista Bomb on Finlay, Lashley spears him, and Booker pins Finlay.

Oh, and MVP's match was BRUTAL. 1) He had the worst in-ring singlet I have ever seen. Way to not make the guy look like a star. 2) His offense did not look good, or stand-out in any way. Even the jobber he faced (no Funaki or Scotty for this one) got offense on him. Just awful.

So as i'm sure no one is surprised but there will be a Moolah & Mae Young appearance on the "RAW Family Reunion" Special...and Kane was slated to lose the "Loser Leaves RAW" Match...but it's been going back and forth all week and supposedly it's not clear if the loser will go to Smackdown or ECWWE

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Oct 9, 2006 -> 05:39 PM)
So as i'm sure no one is surprised but there will be a Moolah & Mae Young appearance on the "RAW Family Reunion" Special...and Kane was slated to lose the "Loser Leaves RAW" Match...but it's been going back and forth all week and supposedly it's not clear if the loser will go to Smackdown or ECWWE

My guess is if Kane loses, he goes to WWECW to be another SPOOOOOKY MONSTER for SciFi, and if OooooooooooooooooooMaaaaaaahGahhhhhhhhhh loses he goes to Friday nights.

When the hell are they going to give Estrada more guys, so we can have more AAE on Raw???

And after only seeing him once, I say the new SmackDown! "superstar" Must Vanish Permanently.

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Oct 9, 2006 -> 10:39 PM)

Kane will be out 'til February from what I understand.

Anyway, is anyone else surprised at the lack of info about tonight's Raw? All we have is one confirmed match, and nothing else, not even something about some sort of confrontation.

We get ten times the amount of pre-info before a two hour Raw.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 9, 2006 -> 05:11 PM)
09.jpg

We ain't gonna drive...WE GONNA STEP!

Oh wait, wrong gimmick.

I can't believe they broke up the Court at the PPV. This King Booker gimmick is hysterical.

And dear God, what is this? Cena being entertaining with the British accent? I'm actually entertained.

And supposedly a triple threat match at Cyber Sunday may take place between Booker, Cena and the Show.

QUOTE(Brian @ Oct 9, 2006 -> 07:19 PM)
Cena always ruins confronting promos. Booker is talking and he says something about Mr. Nanny. Bad timing and let the WORLD champion speak!

Yeah, Cena's response with the Brit accent was amusing...but it was really bad after that point from the Cena perspective.

Perhaps this is just the Kane 'Lost in Cleveland' sketches! :P

And also, Jake the Snake is in TNA now as a guide for the Monster's Ball.

QUOTE(MinnesotaSoxFan @ Oct 9, 2006 -> 09:23 PM)
THE DEBUT OF CRYME TYME...

NEXT WEEK!!!

LOL at that training video! These guys should be mega over. Hopefully it doesn't fall into the Muhammed Hassan path and has to be ditched because some people don't get satire!

LOL at that training video! These guys should be mega over. Hopefully it doesn't fall into the Muhammed Hassan path and has to be ditched because some people don't get satire!

I haven't been so pumped about a wrestler(none the less TWO) debuting on a wrestling show in quite a while.