The Sh*t Pitching Stops Here: Sox @ Yanks

Chisoxfn

Would anyone deal Fields to San Diego for Linebrink? It would bring the Sox a great righty setup man, get McCarthy into the rotation and would allow for the team to deal Garcia. It could be just the shakeup this team needs.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 06:36 PM)
Would anyone deal Fields to San Diego for Linebrink? It would bring the Sox a great righty setup man, get McCarthy into the rotation and would allow for the team to deal Garcia. It could be just the shakeup this team needs.

Absolutely not. I've seen Linebrink pitch a lot, and I've never been overly impressed. For a top-notch 3rd base prospect, you should get a better fit for the future.

Yup you know its bad when their young backups are hammering our pitching. THis is starting to become ridiculous, how its it possible for our whole staff to be struggling at the same time? Whats going on Coop?

Like fathom said though, maybe this ass kicking is the best thing that could happen to us. It will wake up everybody and this will piss KW off enough to make a few trades to improve this starting pitching.

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 01:38 PM)
Yup you know its bad when their young backups are hammering our pitching. THis is starting to become ridiculous, how its it possible for our whole staff to be struggling at the same time? Whats going on Coop?

Like fathom said though, maybe this ass kicking is the best thing that could happen to us. It will wake up everybody and this will piss KW off enough to make a few trades to improve this starting pitching.

that's the thing that's bugging me the most, it's not their boppers that are beating us, it's the cabrera's and the cairo's of the world.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 02:39 PM)
We're what? 80 something games into the season and this team has supposedly not even hit it's "rythym" yet? If they havn't picked it up by now what makes you think they will at all, Hawk?

This is our 91st game of the season.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 06:39 PM)
We're what? 80 something games into the season and this team has supposedly not even hit it's "rythym" yet? If they havn't picked it up by now what makes you think they will at all, Hawk?

Remember a month ago back when Hawk was saying this was the most exciting Sox team ever? I couldn't believe the slap in the face that was to the 2005 Sox.

QUOTE(SoxnGiants @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 06:39 PM)
How the hell can Freddy still be in the game?

Ozzie really makes some bizarre decisions at times. Can we please get Brandon in the rotation somehow.

It's good to be friends with Ozzie.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 01:36 PM)

Well, I would be hopeful, if we are trading Garcia, that we can get a decent bullpen arm using him as the trading chip.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 06:41 PM)
Jeter and ARod drove in 3 in the first.

You can give PK/Iguchi an assist for the momentum the Yanks had.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 06:42 PM)
Is it just me, or is Hawk excessively annoying lately? I mean, usually, he's just a bit annoying and bearable, but I don't even want to listen to him lately.

This is his best announcing game I can ever recall.

There is going to be a point in the season when the offense CANT score 6-7 runs a game to carry our pitching. Will they ever wake up and only allow 3-4 runs? I'm not asking for shut outs, just pitch a respectable game. I'm sick of the giving up 7 runs / game B.S.

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE"

-Owen Hart

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 01:42 PM)
Right in the middle of interleauge, Cinny and the Cards, I would have agreed with Hawk. What a blast those series was, it looked like there wasnt a team that could touch us.

That seems like years ago.

Yeah, I was in Lake Geneva at the time, for 3 days, watching the Cinci series telling myself "Man, what a life! My team is destroying everyone, and I'm enjoying myself in an awesome house in Lake Geneva!"

Now, I'm sitting in my house back here, watching my team suck for the past week, and I don't have anything else to do on this fine Sunday afternoon.

QUOTE(dmbjeff @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 11:43 AM)
is it me or does freddy just not seem interested in pitching today.....walks around the mound, look at his body, seems to be all droopy and just slumped over....this isnt good

That's Freddy EVERY start

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 01:44 PM)
There is going to be a point in the season when the offense CANT score 6-7 runs a game to carry our pitching. Will they ever wake up and only allow 3-4 runs? I'm not asking for shut outs, just pitch a respectable game. I'm sick of the giving up 7 runs / game B.S.

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE"

-Owen Hart

R.I.P. Owen Hart.