The Sh*t Pitching Stops Here: Sox @ Yanks

Chisoxfn

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 07:03 PM)
I call bulls***. I can remember Konerko throwing out Pierre offhand, and I believe there are a couple more.

He's referring to our outfielders, and he's absolutely correct. Our outfielders haven't directly thrown out a runner at home this season.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 07:03 PM)
We don't deserve to win this game with this embarassing showing.

Don't worry they won't be winning this or any other games anytime soon if they continue to play like this. The Tigers are licking their chops waiting for the Sox to limp into their yard. Things could get very ugly around these boards in the next week or so.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 12:03 PM)
I just slowed it up on Tivo. Crede was not quite to 3rd yet when Cabrerra scooped the ball up. It was an easy play, he had all day.

It was about as easy as a guy making the throw from 3rd to 1st with a fast runner going (ie relatively easy, but a bit of pressure since your rushing or in Melky's case cause its a longer throw). That was routine and it was stupid by Cora.

QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 07:04 PM)
Don't worry they won't be winning this or any other games anytime soon if they continue to play like this. The Tigers are licking their chops waiting for the Sox to limp into their yard. Things could get very ugly around these boards in the next week or so.

Isn't your schtick getting a little old?

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 03:05 PM)
It would be just our luck that we trade McCarthy for Gordon.

If that happened, I'd serious have to question KW's mental well-being.