The Sh*t Pitching Stops Here: Sox @ Yanks

Chisoxfn

QUOTE(chitownsportsfan @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 07:12 PM)
If I eat 40 pizzas a day and sit on my ass all day, I will gain weight.

Seriously man, come fresh or get out.

I'm just stating a fact since everyone seems to think this team can rest on their laurels and everything will be fine. There is a downword trend that everyone can plainly see. They have not been playing good baseball for some time now. Just because they're so far over .500 right now doesn't mean it's going to stay that way.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 07:12 PM)
I hope for the love of God he's getting ready to take Freddy's spot. That'd meam he'd throw tomorrow, most likely, because it'd be 5 days before Freddy's next start.

It's mainly me hoping.

You know that would make my year, but there's not a chance in hell we're moving Garcia from the rotation (unless he's traded). I have a feeling that the trade winds is going to have some XBox style rumors tomorrow.

QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 03:13 PM)
I'm just stating a fact since everyone seems to think this team can rest on their laurels and everything will be fine. There is a downword trend that everyone can plainly see. They have not been playing good baseball for some time now. Just because they're so far over .500 right now doesn't mean it's going to stay that way.

Are you bipolar?

QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 03:13 PM)

Again, thank you Mr. Obvious. It's called a tautology. It proves NOTHING.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 07:14 PM)
On a positive note, noodle-arm Podsednik having some nice ABs today.

It would be very nice if he could get things going again, as I have a feeling that Dye's going to slump to start the 2nd half.

And once again, thanks Joey!

QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 07:13 PM)

Everyone can see that we are playing poorly yet we all think we can rest on our laurels? Well there is a contradiction if I have seen one.