Keepin' that Motown Mojo = Sox @ Tigers

Heads22

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 08:40 PM)
In fairness to Vazquez's salary, we're not paying all of it, and that money was given to him by the Yankees.

We all know how they evaluate talent and determine how much money he should get.

Rogers, Bonderman,Verlander and Robertson make less money combined than Vazquez does. The Sox are getting a slight break on the entire salary.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 06:42 PM)
He stinks, but he sure does get the job done most of the time. He has as many blown saves as Papelbon.

Ya, he may make it ugly but I'm guessing Leyland has him because he's experienced and he won't let a blown save or some runs given up bother him. Who knows what happens if they had Zumaya in there. They must feel he's not ready to handle the possbility of blowing big time games.

Dye with a nice hit...come on AJ

QUOTE(ViperPilot @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 08:16 PM)
Oh wait....bagging on Detroit.....that's original.......nice job....

Actually it was quite witty. See, the poster was calling Detroit s***ty, because it's a f***ing s***hole.

Tigers win...Sox lost after having one rough inning. Rubber game of the series tomorrow and it'll be a huge game.

You know if the Tigers go on to do big things, Monroe's grandslam could be looked at as one of the key moments of the season. if the Sox go out tomorrow and take care of business, we could make it just another hit.

chisoxfn:

dont know if its true...

Kel Mitchell, otherwise known as Kel Kimble in the hit TV show 'Kenan & Kel' died on Sunday night at his home in LA. The reason for his death is currently unknown.

Kel Mitchell was in other productions after 'Kenan & Kel' such as

The Power of One: The Pokemon 2000 Movie Special

Good Burger, which produced many famous quotes including the famously used

"Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger! Can I take your order? "

Kel Mitchell, leaves behind 2 children names Allure and Lyric, and his wife Tyisha Hampton.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 20, 2006 -> 01:45 AM)
Tigers win...Sox lost after having one rough inning. Rubber game of the series tomorrow and it'll be a huge game.

You know if the Tigers go on to do big things, Monroe's grandslam could be looked at as one of the key moments of the season. if the Sox go out tomorrow and take care of business, we could make it just another hit.

I said it after it happened, that Monroe's homer was probably their biggest hit in 20 years.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 08:44 PM)
You're good with stats...when's the last time we won a game like 2-1 (pitching literally won us the game).

I believe the Sox have only won 4 or 5 games this season when they have scored 3 or less runs. Last year, they won 5 of those types of games in April alone.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 08:45 PM)

I don't really buy into momentum too much in baseball. "Momentum is as good as your next days starting pitcher." IMO, that's mostly the truth. We just got to come out and take care of business. Absolutely huge game tomorrow.

QUOTE(shoota @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 06:44 PM)
Actually it was quite witty. See, the poster was calling Detroit s***ty, because it's a f***ing s***hole.

Have fun with your time off. You guys don't just get the ability to go out and attack other posters. You come in here, say you didn't see the game...than go off on Javy (which I have no problem with if you watched it and saw what happened) and than try to stirr up stuff.

Thats a time out and this is a public warning to everyone else. We are following our policy seriously so if you want to trash someone do it on another site. Otherwise if you got a problem with something, shutup, put them on ignore, move on and be the better man or women.