And That's A White Sox Loss

Flash Tizzle

We will have to wait until 2007 for bmac to be in the SR.

I dont know how we will be able to run off a good streak with bookends of junk in our rotation. Either Garcia or Javy will kill any momentum.

The twins took Lohse out of their rotation, we keep 2 of them in ours.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(stretchstretch @ Jul 24, 2006 -> 11:24 PM)
So, who's outfield spot would Alfonso take?

The noodle armed singles hitter in LF. Hot wife, thats all that I can say good about him.

Now some retard calls into the Fuzzy Bunny postgame show with a real dumb idea. Have Cintron leadoff. Thanks, but no.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 24, 2006 -> 11:26 PM)
It also seems like we're making a horrible financial decision at this point, running his clock while he rots away in relief, especially when he's needed in the rotation.

But at least Vazquez can get his head together for the 07 season and Freddys arm might be healed by then.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(TaylorStSox @ Jul 24, 2006 -> 10:47 PM)
I see a team that's pressing.

The only 2 guys that look to me like they're aren't pressing are Anderson and Uribe. It's no coincidence that they're both playing very well.

Every team goes through these stretches. Since they're not scoring, every bunting/get em over situation is magnified. Every borderline bad pitch is getting crushed. They'll snap out of it. I just hope it's not too late.

Pitching is good enough to get by if offense was a threat, but right now we're simply dead on the O. This is quite simply a three team race between BoSox/NY, Minny, and ChiSox for one WC spot. We are simply out of the central lead race starting tonight, plain and simple, anyone that considers them a truer fan by believing otherwise is just being unrealistic. Right now we are leading the WC and fading fast, but still if we are to recover and compete make no mistake that it's for the WC spot and nothing else.......

People would find themselves a lot calmer right now if they realized that we have time to recover for a possible WC spot and pay attn to that race, and let go of unrealistic hopes for getting the div lead back. for those who are optimistis, stay that course, but those of us finding ourselves sick watching each day unfold, I recommend setting your sights on something attainable, for now......

The Mauer ab is what really got to me this game. I was calling for a ibb right as 2nd base was stolen. Ozzie had to play the damn match up game and pitch to one of the best hitters in baseball with Michael Cuddyer on deck. Unbelievable.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 25, 2006 -> 12:31 AM)
The Mauer ab is what really got to me this game. I was calling for a ibb right as 2nd base was stolen. Ozzie had to play the damn match up game and pitch to one of the best hitters in baseball with Michael Cuddyer on deck. Unbelievable.

Well, Cuddyer did hit a 470+ foot bomb earlier in the game...

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 25, 2006 -> 01:36 AM)
Well, Cuddyer did hit a 470+ foot bomb earlier in the game...

So what? Mauer is a much, much better hitter. This was a pretty obvious move imo to ibb him and it wasn't made. I was calling for it at the time(and others from this site could back that up) and it's still bugging me now.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 25, 2006 -> 01:37 AM)
So what? Mauer is a much, much better hitter. This was a pretty obvious move imo to ibb him and it wasn't made. I was calling for it at the time(and others from this site could back that up) and it's still bugging me now.

Nothing anyone could do about it now.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Jul 24, 2006 -> 11:20 PM)
Look what Weaver has done for the Angels, too. The only problem is it's too late in the season to just throw him into the rotation. It would take a good month I hear for him to get stretched out enough to start.

i like mccarthy and i agree he should be in the rotation, but hes faarr from liriano and weaver

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 24, 2006 -> 10:05 PM)
Heres comes the pink fuzzy bunny Rongey to tell us everything is all right.

Last night was the first time I listened to that thing, and I swear my finger is sore from trying to get on the line with him. Complete and utter disgrace. He must use a case of chapstick a week.

Hell.. I think all of 127 was screaming for it.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jul 24, 2006 -> 10:10 PM)
I want want want Vazquez flipped with McCarthy. That'd go a longer way to solving our problems than anything else I can think of.

HA! Who posted this idea weeks ago? Most people were okay with it, some ridculed it. Many pointed out how this isn't as easy as it seems, but at this point I don't care about salaries and egos, etc. We need to right this ship ASAP or hello, 3rd place American Central.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 24, 2006 -> 11:28 PM)
" ....Fuzzy Bunny post game show ......"

Fuzzy Bunny Show?

QUOTE(LVSoxFan @ Jul 25, 2006 -> 09:29 AM)
HA! Who posted this idea weeks ago? Most people were okay with it, some ridculed it. Many pointed out how this isn't as easy as it seems, but at this point I don't care about salaries and egos, etc. We need to right this ship ASAP or hello, 3rd place American Central.

Wait, that was YOU that mentioned this a while back? GOOD CALL MAN

Hey, I was in 108 and Mauer was ON DECK when I said they better not pitch to him, he will go yard on him with men on, and the guys hitting .400. The whole row looked at me

Here's the thing that has bothered me the most the past few weeks, how many times have we lost a game because of one bad inning?

It just seems like this team is expecting the pitching to blow up for an inning and there's nothing we can do about it.

QUOTE(SnB @ Jul 25, 2006 -> 09:52 AM)
Here's the thing that has bothered me the most the past few weeks, how many times have we lost a game because of one bad inning?

It just seems like this team is expecting the pitching to blow up for an inning and there's nothing we can do about it.

Its seems that Ozzie isnt getting the Memo:

To: Ozzie

Subject: Pitching Staff

Ozz, thanks again for last year. Say, youve been letting Javy and Buehrle get exposed to the big inning before you finally take the guy out. Weve lost about 7 or 8 games already from you doing this. Please watch the starters better, especially when the other teams best hitters are coming up or are on deck (Young/Mauer etc)

Just thought you'd like to know ...... H18