7/28/2006 White Sox v. Orioles

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny is fishing insane if he thinks this team is "fine" right now.

He needs to make another move if he wants this team to get back to the post-season.

But the team leaders said this team is fine and doesn't need any additions!

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 28, 2006 -> 07:17 PM)
I can't see where he's adding to his trade value pissing away lead after lead.

I can't either, but he's still out there. That trade might be one of the worst things KW has ever done.

QUOTE(iguchi=dank @ Jul 29, 2006 -> 12:19 AM)
Magglio fishin rocked liriano to the wall, scored both runners. The atmosphere and confidence levels of these 2 teams is so different than our sox. sad

Don't forget that the Yankees are winning also.

warm up mccarthy....how many more piss poor starts do we need from our pitiful rotation?

DJ now making excuses that the hitters are all above .500 hitters...get a clue DJ, our rotation just sucks.

Magglio fishin rocked liriano to the wall, scored both runners. The atmosphere and confidence levels of these 2 teams is so different than our sox. sad

The fact that we have to play Detroit 10 more times this season is one of the reasons we won't make it to the playoffs. We'll probably get hammered. I predict 2-8 vs. the tiggers.

QUOTE(SoxHawk1980 @ Jul 28, 2006 -> 07:18 PM)
I find it interesting that Ozzie has publicly reacted to this awful stretch by acting like it is no big deal. I see no intensity, fire, frustration, urgency from him. No wonder the team isn't showing any fire either.

Leyland, who is a good manager and not just a cheerleader, ripped into his team earlier in the year and they haven't looked back since then.

Ozzie, who is a bad manager and a great cheerleader/motivator, is seemingly allowing this team to slide.

If anyone thinks this team is going to turn it around, its time for you to stop thinking that way. They are defeated. You can see it on their faces, and in their play. 2 errors, sloppy play, lazy at bats, lazy pitching, lazy throws. They absolutley are done.

QUOTE(CWSOX45 @ Jul 28, 2006 -> 07:20 PM)
I almost threw up when I heard that.

I dont know why we dont shake this lineup by adding new people, trading our under achievers and get some young blood in here. Its not like last year that we are so worried about our chemistry.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jul 28, 2006 -> 07:22 PM)
If anyone thinks this team is going to turn it around, its time for you to stop thinking that way. They are defeated. You can see it on their faces, and in their play. 2 errors, sloppy play, lazy at bats, lazy pitching, lazy throws. They absolutley are done.

It's so sad, but so true. I dont know what can motivate this team. I've seen more intensity in spring training games. Can we just bring Charlotte up? At least they play with a passion.

QUOTE(bulokis @ Jul 29, 2006 -> 12:22 AM)
I dont know why we dont shake this lineup by adding new people, trading our under achievers and get some young blood in here. Its not like last year that we are so worried about our chemistry.

I think we can all agree this team needs a spark. We look unbelievably old and slow on the field.