Poll: Who will the Sox trade for?

RME JICO

Sox Trading Deadline Deals  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will the Sox most likely trade for?

• A. Soriano
    • S. Linebrink
    • M. Tejada
    • B. Zito
    • C. Crisp
    • B. Lidge
    • J. Lieber
    • J. Lugo
    • A player not listed.
    • No one, the Sox are done dealing.

I know there are several threads discussing individual trades, but with only a few days left until the trading deadline, what is the SoxTalk consensus on what the Sox will do.

All indications are that nothing will happen, but that is normally when something does.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 29, 2006 -> 04:00 AM)
Brady Clark or nothing.

That was one name I had but the poll only has 10 spots. With the way the Brewers are wheeling and dealing that is definitely a possibility and something that is under the radar (KW-style).

I voted for Tejada not because we've been hearing tons a rumors about him coming (Soriano), but strickly b.c we are currently in Balt right before the deadline and it wouldnt surprise me one bit. Not saying I think it will actually happen, just that if Kenny traded for him, i wouldnt be surprised.

I do think something is coming... something bigger than the blum trade last year, its just been a little "too quite"... but even if it doesnt, i do believe that this team has what it takes to make it back to october, if they can ever get out of this slump... hopefully tonight was a turning point. Didnt get to see the game, but the box score reminds me of the Crede HR vs the Indians last year, which I believe was a huge turning point to end that god aweful august.

Just pointing it out, KW said we were done a few days before the 2003 deadline, but he still went ahead and traded for Robbie Alomar and Carl Everett.

Who knows what he's really up to...