Do we have any WWE fans here?

I watched back in the Stone Cold days when I was in high school and was also a fan of WCW for a while.

But I haven't watched the stuff in a long long time, although I will stop the channell if I see it on but I no longer recognize a lot of the guys.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 10:32 PM)
I watched back in the Stone Cold days when I was in high school and was also a fan of WCW for a while.

But I haven't watched the stuff in a long long time, although I will stop the channell if I see it on but I no longer recognize a lot of the guys.

Same here. I stopped watching right after they started merging with those other wrestling corporations.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 12:44 AM)
I believe they'll be in Chicago Ridge on Aug. 26. Tickets on sale at www.rohwrestling.com

sounds like a perfect time for the wrestling fans of soxtalk to have an outing, :huh just a little somethin i'm throwin out there.

QUOTE(Sonik22 @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 10:46 PM)
I used to watch it a ton before the merge. I never really liked WWF i was more of a WCW guy. I LOVED Sting and the NWO wolf pack! Those guys were Bad Ass!

Scott Hall was my favorite. Too bad he had a ton of problems or at least thats what I heard. Of course I never know what the hell is true and what isn't.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 12:25 PM)
Scott Hall was my favorite. Too bad he had a ton of problems or at least thats what I heard. Of course I never know what the hell is true and what isn't.

It's true. He had big time drinking problems.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 11:09 PM)
I used to watch it back in the day when WCW and WWF were in a ratings competition on Monday Nights. However, it went severely downhill a while after that and I found other things to watch. I do miss some of the old wrestling though.

everyone kinda got sick of it at the same time it seemed like. I know I was one of them.