Sox @ KC - 8/1 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 09:21 PM)
The power....

I'm dead serious, it works. We were talking about Hogan when we went up 3-2. We stopped, and the rally died. I mentioned Hogan's name with 2 outs and a runner on 2nd for the Royals, next pitch is the final out of the inning. And just now, I mentioned his name again and Alomer singles in the insurance run.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 02:23 AM)
The biggest Hulk Hogan moment for the Sox was Buehrle's 1st inning in Minnesota when he gave up 7 runs. They kept pounding him but at the end of the inning he stood up with his eyes wide open and you knew he couldn't lose.

I've complained about the Sox scouting report on Reggie Sanders tonight, but how about the awful scouting report wrestlers have against Hogan? When his eyes start to open wide and he shakes his fist, don't go for the two punches to the face. Just once, I'd like to see someone kick him in the balls when he Hulks up.

QUOTE(Dan @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 09:24 PM)
my dear lord when were these expletive things put in place?

these fishing things are spiff! the b****es put them in to piss the fishing spiff out of us! gosh darn THIS spiff!

J/K ;)

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 09:25 PM)
I'm dead serious, it works. We were talking about Hogan when we went up 3-2. We stopped, and the rally died. I mentioned Hogan's name with 2 outs and a runner on 2nd for the Royals, next pitch is the final out of the inning. And just now, I mentioned his name again and Alomer singles in the insurance run.

well then.........where are the rally hogan avys?

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 09:25 PM)
I've complained about the Sox scouting report on Reggie Sanders tonight, but how about the awful scouting report wrestlers have against Hogan? When his eyes start to open wide and he shakes his fist, don't go for the two punches to the face. Just once, I'd like to see someone kick him in the balls when he Hulks up.

ROFLMAO

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 09:25 PM)
these fishing things are spiff! the b****es put them in to piss the fishing spiff out of us! gosh darn THIS spiff!

J/K ;)

beach

weird, beach is beach but b****es isn't beaches?