8/25 Game Thread Sox vs. Twins

Wedge

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 03:39 PM)
Mackowiak did homer off Radke the last time he faced him there for Mackowiak >>> Anderson.

Career Vs Radke:

BA: 1-2, 2B

Mack: 3-8, 2B, HR

We'll never get a f***ing answer from Guillen simply because of the pussies who run the media in this city. It's unbelievable that Ozzie could do so many god damn interviews every week and not a single member of the media has the balls to call him out on his love for Mack/hate for BA. Mike North did an interview with Oz this morning, not even a mention of Mackowiak. It's sickening that we'll never get answers to all the questions we have. I only have 3 and I'll never get a real answer to either.

1.) Why would you EVER start Rod Mackowiak in CF over Brian Anderson?

2.) Why was a REAL 4th outfielder never acquired for this team?

3.) What the f*** happened to Freddy Garcia's arm?

Couldn't have said it better myself. Although I wouldn't mind asking him why he retarded McCarthy's growth.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 05:39 PM)
1.) Why would you EVER start Rod Mackowiak in CF over Brian Anderson?

2.) Why was a REAL 4th outfielder never acquired for this team?

3.) What the f*** happened to Freddy Garcia's arm?

1.) Because you use a magic 8 ball to make out the lineup and the fluid is cold and its stuck on rightfully so.

2.) Because KW asked Konerko and he said we can win a WS with this team. They also were the same people that brought a chubby Steve Perry to the WS rally after the parade and did bad version of a bad journey song.

3.) Partially Torn rotator cuff is my guess. Only a tech operating an MRI machine, and a doctor could get to the bottom of this mystery.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 06:05 PM)
yeah. this game wont be played tonight.

Actually, it looks like it's just a small system passing over the city moving W -> E. There might be a delay but I definately think they'll be playing this game.

us_ord_closeradar_plus_usen.jpg

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 06:10 PM)
Actually, it looks like it's just a small system passing over the city moving W -> E. There might be a delay but I definately think they'll be playing this game.

You can't rain two games out in a year on a Roger Bossard field.

QUOTE(Friend of Nordhagen @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 04:16 PM)
Unless Bossard saw the lineup card and wants to avoid seeing Mack in centerfield. :)

He would be the best friend that team ever had.

Maybe he can tear up the CF on some night mack is starting in the hopes that he'll sprain an ankle?

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 03:04 PM)
What a joke. I can't stand Ozzie.

I'm beginning to feel the same way. This $hit is beyond ridiculous. It's no wonder were so inconsistent with his constant tinkering. LEAVE THE f***ING LINEUP ALONE OZZIE!!!..................BTW, I see we got the Minnesota feed tonite on Extra innings :angry: :gosox1:

Edited by CYGarland

QUOTE(winninguglyin83 @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 07:41 PM)
Tribe doing its part, for the record.

for the record, mauer is pretty damn good.

going to be a b**** to deal with until he's a free agent and goes to the Yankees.

:lolhitting

God I wish Vazquez didn't have to pitch this series. Or at least I wish he was matched up against Santana. I don't care how good he looks in the first inning, having him on the mound just scares the Hell out of me.

If he was matched with Johan, then we can assume we'd probably lose the game anyway...and I think he's got the worst chances of anyone on our team of pulling a good game out of his ass right now.