White Sox vs. Royals Game 2........

letsgoarow

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To the offense. If they throw it inside, you can turn on it. However if they spot you low and away, for the love of god, dont pull it because you think you can muscle it out into left. This specifically goes to the poster children of pull baseball these days AJ and Konerko. Konerko and AJ when they use more of the field are dangerous. When they pull the ball only, they are worthless.

Mark needs to man up and pitch.

Our goofy insane coach needs to play our good CF everday, and stop putting a butcher in CF. If he states pitching and defense and ozzie ball and then sends Mack out in CF I will puke. He is so full of s*** on this its not even funny.

I've got it!!

Lets trot a lineup out there today that says, "WE WANT TO WIN." Couple that with a Mark Buehrle outing similar to last Sunday against the Twinks. Add to that no Pods at all and no Mack in CF and we CAN do this....

It's the Royals, guys, the goddamn Royals. I don't care what Hawk says about them having "more intensity." Go out, own them, and win the f***ing game.

When Thome showed signs of being injured, KW should have tried to pick up a righty bat off the bench. Considering the top-notch lefties we'll have to face the rest of the way, it would have been nice to have someone like Eduardo Perez on our bench. We have the 67 pct of the starting lineup roster on the field....and I don't have to tell you how that's worked out this year.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 2, 2006 -> 10:54 PM)
Sorry, but at this time this might be the best lineup we have.

Anyone>Pods

Thome looked HORRIBLE yesturday, and Gload has been swinging a hot bat right now.

Not saying Sandy is a better call than AJ right now, but everyone knows he would be catching for Mark tonight, and with AJ looking like he is swining a 30 pound bat, it might not be the worst thing right now.

I agree, it probably is our best lineup. However, that doesn't mean it's acceptable that it's fallen this far, as I'm sure you'd agree with. Our lineup isn't much better than that of the Royals tonight.