Frank Thomas DH .281
Eric Chavez 3B .241
Jay Payton LF .299
Nick Swisher 1B .254
Marco Scutaro SS .253
Mark Ellis 2B .247
  Joe Blanton P (15-11, 4.78)

QUOTE(3E8 @ Sep 17, 2006 -> 02:24 PM)
I don't think the Sox have ever faced Blanton before.

They haven't. Which makes me even more nervous about how they will play against him. I so WANT to quit worrying about any of this s***, but like a crackhead, I will be in front of the TV this afternoon watching...

what the f*** you f***ing idiot Ozzie. Why the f*** is Podsednik still starting. Ozzie, you are the only manager in the world that would still have Podsednik starting.

and sorry for the swearing, but this team and manager are really starting to piss me off.

Gload and Cintron should be playing, but not in the place of Konerko and Iguchi, but in the place of Podsednik and Uribe. The Lineup should be...

1. Cintron, SS

2. Iguchi, 2B

3. Dye, RF

4. Thome, DH

5. Konerko, 1B

6. Crede, 3B

7. Pierzynski, C

8. Gload, 1B

9. Anderson, CF

But, that would make too much sense.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Sep 17, 2006 -> 08:11 PM)
Will someone please tell me how Gload can't leadoff? He just got a basehit and got to second on a steal. When was the last time you saw Podsednik do that.

Because Ozzie likes his leadoff hitters to be scrawny, weak hitting guys who he thinks can bunt and steal bases. For those reasons, I'm predicting we'll sign Pierre this offseason.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 17, 2006 -> 03:12 PM)
Because Ozzie likes his leadoff hitters to be scrawny, weak hitting guys who he thinks can bunt and steal bases. For those reasons, I'm predicting we'll sign Pierre this offseason.

What are the chances the Media turns on Ozzie, Ozzie says some really stupid s***, and Kenny fires him for his dumbass mouth? I hope the chances are good.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Sep 17, 2006 -> 08:18 PM)
What are the chances the Media turns on Ozzie, Ozzie says some really stupid s***, and Kenny fires him for his dumbass mouth? I hope the chances are good.

It would be the best thing that could happen to this organization. It's amazing to me how much slack Ozzie's being given lately. It was refreshing to read Phil Rogers' article blast him for the awful managing yesterday.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Sep 17, 2006 -> 03:18 PM)

I think KW has been as perplexed as a lot of us have been with some of Ozzie's decisions this year. I don't think he'll ever fire him for performance, but I have the feeling if some of these decisions continue, he wouldn't mind Ozzie saying something stupid enough where he had to go.