AbeFroman

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well the Ozzeroo with another great pitching decision. 8th inning after 4 runs given up, lets keep the starter in there.

Kalapse, did you see where Cooper was on the pregame and was saying that Freddy wasnt healthy for most of the year. And he is finally feeling good, and didnt want to miss a start because he is a gamer. The excuses and the pitty party for the 2006 whitesox have begun.

if i am a GM i ask my pitching coach to handle every issue with pitching. Ozzie shouldnt even be involved...

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 09:30 PM)
Their execution and managing is amazing tonight.

The stats also don't show the late game defensive struggles that Rowand had last year.

How many balls bounced in front of Rowand when he broke back on the swing. Bobby Jenks had a few blown saves againt Cleveland that come to mind.

QUOTE(SinkingShip06 @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 09:29 PM)
That stolen base by Guillen wraps up our season in one play.

It would have been more appropriate if Guillen stole third, MacDougal throws past Crede to LF, and Podsednk limp wrists a throw which takes 8 bounces to reach AJ.

Then Guillen makes about 6 pitching changes right after.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 09:30 PM)
Their execution and managing is amazing tonight.

The stats also don't show the late game defensive struggles that Rowand had last year.

Crede's walkoff Vs the Indians never happens if Rowand doesn't botch a ball hit right at him in the top of the 9th.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 21, 2006 -> 02:31 AM)
How many balls bounced in front of Rowand when he broke back on the swing. Bobby Jenks had a few blown saves againt Cleveland that come to mind.

We never have the JOE CREDE moment if Rowand doesn't misjudge a line drive to center field that allowed the Indians to tie the game.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really dont know how to respond to this. I use stats, and measurable evidence to support my point. And you smile and giggle at your autographed Rowand poster and dream of last year and the 3 stooges.

i respect Arow as a baseball player...you spit on him and bring up .230 average to support your dislike...

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 09:34 PM)
There were people on this site earlier this year saying that his attempted murder charge wasn't too big of a deal, and that he's a good guy.

It wouldn't suprise me if he came to the Sox, he is one of Ozzies buddies. I think Ozzie said he went to visit him in jail over the winter.