Game Thread - September 20, 2006

AbeFroman

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WhiteSoxfan1986 @ Sep 21, 2006 -> 02:35 AM)
It wouldn't suprise me if he came to the Sox, he is one of Ozzies buddies. I think Ozzie said he went to visit him in jail over the winter.

And like the good guy he is, he asked Ozzie if he wanted him to kill someone in that jail who had killed Ozzie's best friend.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 09:34 PM)
There were people on this site earlier this year saying that his attempted murder charge wasn't too big of a deal, and that he's a good guy.

I honestly don't care. If Urbina would be willing to pitch for fairly cheap I'd sign him right now, machete and all.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 09:35 PM)
i respect Arow as a baseball player...you spit on him and bring up .230 average to support your dislike...

I didnt spit on him. He was a good player, he played good defense. He however is not the demigod you make him out to be. He is not the reason that this team is not playing good. If the difference between this team making the playoffs is rowand. Then break the team up and start over, because that is retarded reason for a team to lose.

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 09:39 PM)
OK you guys all convinced me...i am a dillusioned sox fan...and AROW meant nothing but bad to the team during his career...THANK GOD WE NOW HAVE THE EVERCLUTCH JIM THOME!!!!! LOL!!!!

We at soxtalk sincerly apologize for insulting your mancrush. You are right, stats be damned, he is the bestest hitter and most clutch guy in the history of baseball. If he was on this team right now, he would of had a stooge convention and we would of won 140 games. Freddy would be throwing 98 mph if he had seen Rowand in CF.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didnt spit on him. He was a good player, he played good defense. He however is not the demigod you make him out to be. He is not the reason that this team is not playing good. If the difference between this team making the playoffs is rowand. Then break the team up and start over, because that is retarded reason for a team to lose.

since you arent able to have a memory here we go one more time:

take notes please for gods sake!

YOU RESPECT YOUR WS CHAMPION PLAYERS BY KEEPING THEM! AT LEAST THE MAJOR CONTRIBUTORS!

GM couldve reevaluated at All-Star break....

Edited by whitesoxmanager

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 09:43 PM)
We at soxtalk sincerly apologize for insulting your mancrush. You are right, stats be damned, he is the bestest hitter and most clutch guy in the history of baseball. If he was on this team right now, he would of had a stooge convention and we would of won 140 games. Freddy would be throwing 98 mph if he had seen Rowand in CF.

And Buerhle would still know how to pitch.

And Vazquez wouldn't s*** the bed in the 6th inning.

And Contreras just wouldn't suck like he has post-DL.

Oh, and the bullpen wouldn't fall apart, and Guillen would have taken some pointers from him on how to make a lineup card and bullpen changes.

140 games is a conservative estimate, my man.