Trade Our 'Tub of Goo' NOW!

Guest Ncorgbl

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they give you your money back? He or she told me to return the balance of my tickets for a refund.

I have never returned any of mine for a refund, but I bet if you complained loud enough to enough people they probably would. They could always just sell them to people looking for upgrade tickets. I know it is possible to trade your tickets in for better seats and pay the difference. Those upgrade tickets could very well be season ticket holders that returned their seats for refunds.

I have never returned any of mine for a refund, but I bet if you complained loud enough to enough people they probably would. They could always just sell them to people looking for upgrade tickets. I know it is possible to trade your tickets in for better seats and pay the difference. Those upgrade tickets could very well be season ticket holders that returned their seats for refunds.

I think most of the upgrades are VIP tickets, which you could get on the Sox charge line, but are never available thru ticketmaster. I know they won't refund my tickets, in fact its printed on the ticket. Its just that this man or woman who claims to be a shareholder told me to bring my tickets back for a refund, which isn't going to happen. He or she just continues to prove they have no inside knowledge of the White Sox and hold as many shares of the team as I do.

I think most of the upgrades are VIP tickets, which you could get on the Sox charge line, but are never available thru ticketmaster. I know they won't refund my tickets, in fact its printed on the ticket. Its just that this man or woman who claims to be a shareholder told me to bring my tickets back for a refund, which isn't going to happen. He or she just continues to prove they have no inside knowledge of the White Sox and hold as many shares of the team as I do.

Then why do you let him get to you? If he is trying to antagonize you, which I do not think he is, it is working. He is entitled to his opnion, one which I almost never agree with but he is not a fool. If you don't believe him state this and move on. Most trolls battle him and go off on rants that make them look like idiots. This thread as entertaining as it is, is heading in this direction. Not sure if your a troll or not but hey, what can I do.

Guest Ncorgbl

Read much, cUBAss? I did not say anything about a refund, stupid. Just return them and we don't want your cUbbie money.

Having never tried to return tickets, I wouldn't know what the policies are, but I do know we do not need fairweather, closet cUB loving asshole fans like you.

Read much, cUBAss? I did not say anything about a refund, stupid. Just return them and we don't want your cUbbie money.

Having never tried to return tickets, I wouldn't know what the policies are, but I do know we do not need fairweather, closet cUB loving asshole fans like you.

You said to return my tickets, you don't want my money, ok prick, since you already have $4000 of mine, why don't you give it back because you don't want it. Aren't you the guy that blows all the garbage to the aisles to be cleaned up after the game?

Did they give you your money back? He or she told me to return the balance of my tickets for a refund.

Yep. They bought them back after asking me if I wanted to change dates, which I did not.

I'm pretty sure Michelle has done this as well.

They did give me my $$ back.

First they asked if I wanted to switch. When I said sure.. for the Cubs/Sox series :D , they said "no can do" and gave me a refund. Actually.. I think they just credited my account and I used the credit towards the next years season tickets. But I bet if I wanted the cash they would have given it to me. But who knows...

You said to return my tickets, you don't want my money, ok prick, since you already have $4000 of mine, why don't you give it back because you don't want it. Aren't you the guy that blows all the garbage to the aisles to be cleaned up after the game?

Oh geezus... both of you grow the f*** up!

Guest Ncorgbl

Nope, cUBBIEAsshole, that's not me. I doubt you could find Sox Park, let alone get close to where I sit. You did mention Ronnie WooWoo initially, is that really you?

Fess up, cUBboy, you've never seen $4,000 (odd amount), and you don't have season tickets, just a 19 inch RCA with a broken rabbit ear and a recliner with a broken spring. Probably in Milwaukee, too. There's nothing quite like a lying big mouth cUB fan to start off the Cross Town weekend. Makes it all cozy, don't you know. Asshole.

I don't know ncorgbl personally, I have only read what he has posted since I discovered the ever exciting world of message boards back in early 2000. What I don't understand is why some people are so hell bent on exposing him as a fraud and fighting with him about everything he posts. If you don't beleive he is who he claims, then ignore him.

This is the same as with HSC and Steff. I have met both of them and they are wonderful people. I would sit and enjoy a game with either of them anytime. If you don't beleive the inside information they post, then just say you disagree and let it go. What good does it do anybody to fight to the death to prove them wrong? I will give them the benefit of the doubt and thank them for providing what they can to us.

If what they post here doesn't happen, so what? Is it really impacting your life that much?

Lighten up and just take life as it is once in awhile. Everything doesn't have to be such a war, it's only baseball.

I'm off to the game anyway, Steff, you deal with him.

I don't "deal" with anyone on this topic.

If people don't believe I am who I am and know who I know I say screw it. I just had this very conversation with a players fiance just last week. She gets s*** all the time from people not believing she even knows him.. how f***ing retarded is that? :huh:

If people don't believe I am who I am and know who I know I say screw it. I just had this very conversation with a players fiance just last week. She gets s*** all the time from people not believing she even knows him.. how f***ing retarded is that? :huh:

Exactly, why fight with you about it?

Especially when I will win! :nono ;)

:lol: :D :P :headbang

Especially when I will win! :nono ;)

:lol: :D :P :headbang

Anyone who is "doable" will always win.

Guest hotsoxchick1

They did give me my $$ back.

First they asked if I wanted to switch. When I said sure.. for the Cubs/Sox series :D , they said "no can do" and gave me a refund. Actually.. I think they just credited my account and I used the credit towards the next years season tickets. But I bet if I wanted the cash they would have given it to me. But who knows...

there are many things you can do with un used tickets... turn them back in to the box office for a refund......sell them to friends/family.......or you can hold them and turn all in for a patio party with 20 of your better friends later on in the season....(gug and i are considering doing the latter for a date in september)........have never had any problems getting rid of tickets that i wont be able to use...........and now its even easier with a few more options thanks to the net.... stubhub.com makes this possible and is quite popular......

Nope, cUBBIEAsshole, that's not me. I doubt you could find Sox Park, let alone get close to where I sit. You did mention Ronnie WooWoo initially, is that really you?

Fess up, cUBboy, you've never seen $4,000 (odd amount), and you don't have season tickets, just a 19 inch RCA with a broken rabbit ear and a recliner with a broken spring. Probably in Milwaukee, too. There's nothing quite like a lying big mouth cUB fan to start off the Cross Town weekend. Makes it all cozy, don't you know. Asshole.

You are a liar, you stated on June 16th in the Frank Thomas bashers thread that at one certain time only 4 people had ever seen FT contract. It was tucked away is a drawer separate from everyone else's cJR , Franks dead agent, Frank only because he had to sign it and you. Contracts must be approved by MLB therefore someone from the league office had to see it. Its funny, the media picks up on specifics of contracts that supposedly only 3 people alive had ever seen, but when a GM gets canned , one month later no media outlet has picked up on it. By the way no "shareholder" from the Veeck era would ever refer to someone as an asswipe, people be entertained by what this idiot writes but to believe anything he says is just not right.

Guest Ncorgbl

You are a liar, you stated on June 16th in the Frank Thomas bashers thread that at one certain time only 4 people had ever seen FT contract. It was tucked away is a drawer separate from everyone else's cJR , Franks dead agent, Frank only because he had to sign it and you. Contracts must be approved by MLB therefore someone from the league office had to see it. Its funny, the media picks up on specifics of contracts that supposedly only 3 people alive had ever seen, but when a GM gets canned , one month later no media outlet has picked up on it. By the way no "shareholder" from the Veeck era would ever refer to someone as an asswipe, people be entertained by what this idiot writes but to believe anything he says is just not right.

That was a real chickens*** thing to do, spineless, calling me a liar after I left, leaving it up unanswered, undefended. I'm learning a great deal about you.

I do not lie.

You really have no idea what you are talking about.

The contract stays with the Major League Franchise, only the conditions of the contract are reported to MLB for legal approval and by-law qualification.

The G.M. has yet to be 'canned', as I said, and so have others here before me. You should really retry that remedial reading course, it's probably easier the 3rd time around. However, Williams is G.M. in name only, and not running the club. The example I used of Manuel firing a KW hire, and hiring his own guy without KW involved should tell even the dense something is going on. Further, he will not be 'canned', he will step down and accept reassignment within the organization.

You, evidently, never met Bill Veeck. He's been described as 'salty' by others, but maybe you don't know what that means either. Nonetheless, had Bill been around and read about your 'quitting', giving up on the Sox because they are 5.5 games back in June, I suspect he'd have called you far worse than I, asswipe would've been nice, and if your perception of Veeck and investors is some misaligned dream of yours, that's your problem, not mine. Did you imagine Veeck and the rest of us sitting aroung in Tuxedos and overstuffed leather chairs, discussing banking? Bill had player's contracts written on bar napkins in his pockets! I wrote him my check at the old 'Tiny Tap' across the street from Union Station. Your lack of knowledge and big mouth make you sound like a real goof. Does 'goof' get mentioned a lot when you're around?

Take your jealous rants, your misperceptions, your lack of knowledge, your lack of spine and your season tickets, which you didn't deny are a fallacy, and stuff 'em all. I'd guess from what I've read you're a big enough ass to fit it.

I wrote before the season started that this 'Tub of Goo' was a problem looking for a place to happen. There is a 'problem' in the clubhouse, led by Colon, alienating non Spanish speaking players. Colon speaks and understands English just fine, but puts on as though he doesn't, sometimes using an interpretor, when he doesn't want to answer questions or be bothered, all to the enjoyment of the ones who know better. It's a 'clique' thing, that happens in clubhouses, but it's getting worse. Non Spanish speaking players are with the impression they are being talked about, and laughed at, and some are our very favourites. HSC mentioned this to me over a month ago, and, after checking it out, it's true, there is a problem with this guy.

The attraction of Colon is obvious, he brings a 98+ fastball and gets some CGs, but his record stinks for a multi million dollar wannabe, and his unwillingness to play the entire game he pitches is very apparent.

The White Sox would improve without Colon, it would be a classic case of addition by subtraction. Trade the 'Tub of Goo'.

If the White Sox pay this phony $12 million or more to stay here next year, they're nuts. This guy just doesn't show up unless he's in the mood. Right now as it stands Loaiza, a minimum wage pitcher is our 'Ace', and Jon Garland is our #2. With Buehrle's performance last night that puts Colon at #4, and I'd rather have Danny Wright than this pouting pig. We at least played .500 ball without the great Colon, who, with his wonderful performance tonight lost yet another opportunity to gain ground on the Twins and a .500 record.

This 'tub of goo' has become a clubhouse 'problem', and now can't pitch. Get rid of him as soon as possible, we'll be better off without him, and don't be afraid to trade him within our league or division, we always could beat this phony.

I think you are out of your league here. What source(s) do you have that this clubhouse fracas occurs?

"Some of our very favorites" would be Maggs, Olivo and Loaiza....and guess what? They all speak spanish as well.

I think the whole thing your trying to stir is a load of crap. Did you see how frustrated Colon was after the HR to Manny? Yes, he threw back to back high and wild pitches, but they were thrown with authority. That's how he shows his emotion. The guy's a workhorse and will improve as the season goes on. I wouldn't trade him for Fossum or anyone the Red Sox might be offering except that SS prospect they have. I agree...take the draft picks.

He just thinks he's important. He has friends who defend him on the boards by stating he is an investor. And ain't it great, that this investor spends his times speaking to us the fan? He wants the Sox to get rid of a 20 game winner. Anyone know what pitching is worth? Pitching wins, hitting is a necessary element of the game. No, no, no, the Sox should not trad Colon. We have a chance to catch up in this race. We don't need anothe White Flag deal. :bang

I wrote before the season started that this 'Tub of Goo' was a problem looking for a place to happen. There is a 'problem' in the clubhouse, led by Colon, alienating non Spanish speaking players. Colon speaks and understands English just fine, but puts on as though he doesn't, sometimes using an interpretor, when he doesn't want to answer questions or be bothered, all to the enjoyment of the ones who know better. It's a 'clique' thing, that happens in clubhouses, but it's getting worse. Non Spanish speaking players are with the impression they are being talked about, and laughed at, and some are our very favourites. HSC mentioned this to me over a month ago, and, after checking it out, it's true, there is a problem with this guy.

The attraction of Colon is obvious, he brings a 98+ fastball and gets some CGs, but his record stinks for a multi million dollar wannabe, and his unwillingness to play the entire game he pitches is very apparent.

The White Sox would improve without Colon, it would be a classic case of addition by subtraction. Trade the 'Tub of Goo'.

If the White Sox pay this phony $12 million or more to stay here next year, they're nuts. This guy just doesn't show up unless he's in the mood. Right now as it stands Loaiza, a minimum wage pitcher is our 'Ace', and Jon Garland is our #2. With Buehrle's performance last night that puts Colon at #4, and I'd rather have Danny Wright than this pouting pig. We at least played .500 ball without the great Colon, who, with his wonderful performance tonight lost yet another opportunity to gain ground on the Twins and a .500 record.

This 'tub of goo' has become a clubhouse 'problem', and now can't pitch. Get rid of him as soon as possible, we'll be better off without him, and don't be afraid to trade him within our league or division, we always could beat this phony.

==================

On May 11th I wrote and quoted Colon from the Sun-Times, then followed up with the column from the 15th.

(May 11th) So far he only 'turns it up' after he sees if his teammates will or not. He gave up 3 runs early, again, and didn't bear down until he saw the offense come back. After the game he said;

"I felt strong right from the beginning,'' Colon said. "But when I saw the ballclub come back and tie the game, it was time to show who I am."

Any chance you could show 'who you are' before the team gets behind? Maybe lead a little? This is not something new for Colon.

==============

From the Sun-Times;

Sox want early focus from Colon

May 15, 2003

The message the White Sox are trying to relay to Bartolo

Colon is to consider the first inning as crunch time.

Colon, who will start today against the Baltimore Orioles, has a tendency not to get into a groove until the middle innings, something the light-hitting Sox can't afford.

"He is a guy who it seems like when we score or he is needed, he really steps up,'' manager Jerry Manuel said. "I think he likes that role. He's the guy that has that kind of stuff to rise to the occasion. We're going to need him every game the rest of the way.''

Manuel is confident the Colon who won 20 games last year is starting to emerge in a Sox uniform. Colon (3-3, 4.23 ERA) pitched into the ninth inning in his last start over the weekend at Seattle, giving up three runs on six hits in the team's only victory of the series. It snapped a three-start losing streak.

"He's got no reason to say 'Hey, you don't need me now,''' Manuel said. "We need him every game, every out.''

Manuel blamed Mark Buehrle's poor outing at Seattle on the feeble offense, saying it caused Buehrle to be too precise with his pitches. Manuel will be looking for early runs tonight against the Orioles, and he hopes Colon's protective instincts take over.

"We've tried a number of things to get a runner to second and score first and take pressure off our pitchers, but it just hasn't quite worked out offensively,'' Manuel said.

Doug Padilla

:lolhitting :bang

I think you are out of your league here. What source(s) do you have that this clubhouse fracas occurs?

"Some of our very favorites" would be Maggs, Olivo and Loaiza....and guess what? They all speak spanish as well.

I think the whole thing your trying to stir is a load of crap. Did you see how frustrated Colon was after the HR to Manny? Yes, he threw back to back high and wild pitches, but they were thrown with authority. That's how he shows his emotion. The guy's a workhorse and will improve as the season goes on. I wouldn't trade him for Fossum or anyone the Red Sox might be offering except that SS prospect they have. I agree...take the draft picks.

He just thinks he's important. He has friends who defend him on the boards by stating he is an investor. And ain't it great, that this investor spends his times speaking to us the fan? He wants the Sox to get rid of a 20 game winner. Anyone know what pitching is worth? Pitching wins, hitting is a necessary element of the game. No, no, no, the Sox should not trad Colon. We have a chance to catch up in this race. We don't need anothe White Flag deal. :bang

Yes, he rants JR ordered Frank's diminished skills clause not be invoked, but KW did it anyway. Right . Then when they re did Frank's contract, they did it while KW was in the air flying somewhere. When KW was informed he said "I'll trade his ass by the break" into a speakerphone. Remember this was the same KW who in this phony's earlier post had traded Frank to Boston only to have JR overrule. Of course JR wouldn't be able to overrule the invokation of the diminished skills clause. Then he writes about JR and Carlton and about the fences being mended between them. But Steff spends time with Carlton and he doesn't have anything nice to say about JR. Time for this dope to back up saying he might of herd that wrong. He writes interesting stories, too bad they are mostly fiction. I wouldn't doubt if his true identity was Jay Marriotti.

That was a real chickens*** thing to do, spineless, calling me a liar after I left, leaving it up unanswered, undefended. I'm learning a great deal about you.

I do not lie.

The contract stays with the Major League Franchise, only the conditions of the contract are reported to MLB for legal approval and by-law qualification.

The G.M. has yet to be 'canned', as I said, and so have others here before me. You should really retry that remedial reading course, it's probably easier the 3rd time around. However, Williams is G.M. in name only, and not running the club. The example I used of Manuel firing a KW hire, and hiring his own guy without KW involved should tell even the dense something is going on. Further, he will not be 'canned', he will step down and accept reassignment within the organization.

You, evidently, never met Bill Veeck. He's been described as 'salty' by others, but maybe you don't know what that means either. Nonetheless, had Bill been around and read about your 'quitting', giving up on the Sox because they are 5.5 games back in June, I suspect he'd have called you far worse than I, asswipe would've been nice, and if your perception of Veeck and investors is some misaligned dream of yours, that's your problem, not mine. Did you imagine Veeck and the rest of us sitting aroung in Tuxedos and overstuffed leather chairs, discussing banking? Bill had player's contracts written on bar napkins in his pockets! I wrote him my check at the old 'Tiny Tap' across the street from Union Station. Your lack of knowledge and big mouth make you sound like a real goof. Does 'goof' get mentioned a lot when you're around?

Take your jealous rants, your misperceptions, your lack of knowledge, your lack of spine and your season tickets, which you didn't deny are a fallacy, and stuff 'em all. I'd guess from what I've read you're a big enough ass to fit it.

So no one in the Major League office saw Frank's contract, and approved it anyway? You are an idiot. KW wasn't canned, he just isn't the GM anymore. What is his new "assignment" with the team? If its something with the minor leagues he sure is spending a lot of time at the major league games. He was right by the Sox dugout again yesterday. I've met Bill Veeck, it was at a bookstore, a place you would never be, and it was a brief hello. I would be willing to bet you have never met him. He probably had died before you were born.

Take this for what it's worth...

Jim's daughter and son in law live houses from KW. His wife and Jim's daughter are on the homeowners association board together - which she resigned from at the begining of June. She told Jim's daughter that they found a place down south and are moving. She didn't say when, but she indicated soon. :huh:

I do not lie.

The contract stays with the Major League Franchise, only the conditions of the contract are reported to MLB for legal approval and by-law qualification. investors is some misaligned dream of yours, that's your problem, not mine. Did you imagine Veeck and the rest of us sitting aroung in Tuxedos and overstuffed leather chairs, discussing banking? Bill had player's contracts written on bar napkins in his pockets!

Just so you know, my wife is a labor attorney, and according to her no attorney would ever approve a contract without seeing the entire document. So Bill Veeck , God rest his sole, may have had things written on napkins, but not player contracts, which, again must be approved by MLB. Remember, when he owned the Sox fax machines weren't around, so did he just mail the napkins to the league office? Someone from the league had to see Frank's contract for it to be approved, not just a cliff's notes version, or discussion over the phone. I am thru fighting, will keep my tickets, Sect. 335 row 1, because I know you have nothing to do with the team. I hope everyone on this board reads your posts, puts 2 and 2 together and realizes what a sham you are. I will now prepare for the name calling you resort to when you are called out.