White Sox winner

WhiteSoxfan1986

QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Sep 28, 2006 -> 08:44 AM)
I'm totally stoked on Bmac starting next year. He's gonna kick ass.

Haeger can take his spot in the bullpen.

Can you imagine Haeger working two innings and than Bobby Jenks comes in. It would seem like he was throwing 150mph.

I doubt we'd see a lot of Haeger to Jenks scenarios. And if we did, it would not be likely that Jenks would face the same guys that Haeger pitched to in the previous inning.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Sep 28, 2006 -> 10:17 AM)
I was impressed by Stewart tonight as anyone in the game thread saw. The kid threw out Sizemore twice, and once with a knuckler on the hill.

To put it in perspective, it would be like Pierzynski's limp Polish arm throwing out two consecutive basestealers off Freddy Garcia. Or actually holding onto a throw during a play at the plate.

Considering the difficulty of transfering a knuckleball quickly enough to throw, AND the fact Sizemore was running, I believe we can safely say Pierzynski would have bobbled it.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Sep 28, 2006 -> 10:39 AM)
To put it in perspective, it would be like Pierzynski's limp Polish arm throwing out two consecutive basestealers off Freddy Garcia. Or actually holding onto a throw during a play at the plate.

Considering the difficulty of transfering a knuckleball quickly enough to throw, AND the fact Sizemore was running, I believe we can safely say Pierzynski would have bobbled it.

Trade AJ, he sucks. In fact, trade everyone on the roster, since they all suck and their minor league counterparts are far superior.

QUOTE(Felix @ Sep 28, 2006 -> 10:43 AM)
Trade AJ, he sucks. In fact, trade everyone on the roster, since they all suck and their minor league counterparts are far superior.

:cheers :notworthy

And you really need to remove that creepy looking child molester from your avatar.

Edited by Flash Tizzle