White Sox 2005 World Series DVD's

Felix

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Iwritecode @ Oct 18, 2006 -> 02:50 PM)
I ordered mine on 10/3. ;)

They've been raising the price gradually the past couple of weeks. It was $25 on 10/6.

Thanks for sharing? :P

I checked DDD right away, but it was something like $28, $29. And no pin set. The pin set that I know I'll never look at again, but which I'm pissed to be lacking now. I make a ton of sense.

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Oct 18, 2006 -> 09:45 PM)
Thanks for sharing? :P

I checked DDD right away, but it was something like $28, $29. And no pin set. The pin set that I know I'll never look at again, but which I'm pissed to be lacking now. I make a ton of sense.

I read on WSI where people got it off DDD for like $18 weeks ago, checked recently though and it was over $40, guess too many took advantage of it

QUOTE(Felix @ Oct 10, 2006 -> 04:01 PM)
A&E's fall classic sale includes this lovely, lovely DVD set for a mere $25.. $45 off from the list price of $70. I didn't buy it when it first came out because of the bloated price, but I'm about to as we speak, and I suggest that you do the same.

http://store.aetv.com/html/product/index.j...=&subcatid=

It came, it came, it came!

No more '57 channels and nothing to watch' for a while!

Thank you so much for the steer, Felix.

• 1 month later...

After I saw the original post, I ordered the set for $25. Got the dvd's but no pin set. About 2 weeks after I received the dvds, I got an email saying the pin set was no longer available... they credited me $12.50 for the trouble... $12.50 for the DVD set is a great deal.

Thats strange, I was recently sent an email saying that they shipped my pin set. I'm yet to get it (email was on the 8th), but I didn't get anything about how it wasn't available anymore.

Edited by Felix

I found it pretty funny that the Tiger fans are scooping up their '06 season DVD's. Granted, they made it to the WS and that's a hell of an accomplishment...but a DVD commemorating a season in which you blew a huge lead, lost the division on the last day while getting swept by the worst team in baseball and then choking humongously in the WS hardly seems worth watching...again.