Britney Spears files for divorce

aboz56

Shocking...

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Britney Spears filed for divorced Tuesday from Kevin Federline, officials said.

The Los Angeles County Superior Court filing cites “irreconcilable differences,” said court spokeswoman Kathy Roberts.

Spears, 24, married rapper Kevin Federline, 28, in 2004. They have a 1-year-old son, Sean Preston, and an infant son who was born Sept. 12. The couple have not confirmed the infant’s name, which is reportedly Jayden James.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Nov 7, 2006 -> 04:25 PM)
beat me to the punch.. I'm too lazy to dig through all the crap that comes up on Google when you type "britney spears" into the search, but I seem to recall saying she was a dumb b**** for not having one, among other things.

I think there was one, but I cant recall.

found it

The couple have finally filed their marriage license in Los Angeles. Although they married on September 18, the paper's were not filed because the negotiation for Federline's pre-nuptial agreement was finalized.

Under the agreement, Federline is reported to have a payment clause giving him $US300,000 a year continuing for half of their number of years they were married.

Also under the agreement, Spears will take no responsibility for the welfare of Federline's two children should they divorce.

More details:

The only thing they will have to split is their Malibu mansion. They invested $7million in renovation and will split it 50/50.

Any present valuable more than $10,000 ( not in jewelry), like his chopper that he got for Christmas last year, must have a document stating who will own them or will be split 50/50.

Considering his spending habits, Federline will need spousal support. His payout $30,000 per month for a period of time equal to half of the length of his marriage.

He'll only receive $300,000? LOL. His ass will be flat broke in about two years.

I don't know how he can reasonably recover from this. Even if Federline were to miraculously receive their mansion, $300,000 runs up quick paying expenses.

I'm sure one benefit from this divorce is the opportunity to star in several VH1 Celebreality shows. Maybe write a book. Lord knows he isn't surviving off being a back-up dancer, or whatever the hell was his exact job title before meeting Britney.

Anyone want to venture a guess as to how long it will be after the divorce when a mysterious sex tape of the two will turn up????

Probably about the time Cletus' alimony runs out. That's ok Cletus....you only have 4 kids to support now. Maybe your sorry-rappin ass could get Kirstie Alley next seeing how you hard-core guys tend to like them 'thick'

Hey.....did you all hear that screaming....that was Cletus falling off the face of the earth!!!!!

:bang

Edited by juddling

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Nov 7, 2006 -> 07:12 PM)
He'll only receive $300,000? LOL. His ass will be flat broke in about two years.

I don't know how he can reasonably recover from this. Even if Federline were to miraculously receive their mansion, $300,000 runs up quick paying expenses.

I'm sure one benefit from this divorce is the opportunity to star in several VH1 Celebreality shows. Maybe write a book. Lord knows he isn't surviving off being a back-up dancer, or whatever the hell was his exact job title before meeting Britney.

And half the $10 mil house, and all his jewlery, cars, and clothes he's gotten over the past 3 years. And it also looks like he'll get $30K a month for 18 months - which will be offset by ballpark $60K a year in tax liabilities - but even with that "little" he's definitely the winner in this game.

A spot on The Surreal Life is guaranteed.

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 8, 2006 -> 07:54 AM)
A spot on The Surreal Life is guaranteed.

haha! I think he needs to be out of the spotlight for at least 6 years before he's on the Surreal Life. Or sometimes longer if you're Dave Coulier, Flava Flav, or that guy from NKOTB.

QUOTE(juddling @ Nov 8, 2006 -> 03:34 PM)
If you look at Ticketmaster for K-Fed's show at the House of Blues tonight...they are literally GIVING the tickets away....with their convience fee added of course.

:bang :bang

Maybe if they waived the TicketBastard fees.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Couldn't happen to a less likable, less talented guy.

QUOTE(juddling @ Nov 8, 2006 -> 03:34 PM)
If you look at Ticketmaster for K-Fed's show at the House of Blues tonight...they are literally GIVING the tickets away....with their convience fee added of course.

:bang :bang

Not enough. Drinks and a tank of gas might do it..

QUOTE(juddling @ Nov 8, 2006 -> 04:24 PM)
Only if the tank of gas is to light his greasy-ass on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bang

No way. This guy is prime and ready to give us at least a few more years of entertainment. He's gonna knock Leif Garrett off his crazy freakish weird guy who thinks he can sing pedestal.