The Official [SCRUBS] Thread

juddling

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost wish they would just negate the entire Season 7. From the way it was handled with NBC to the writer's strike, it hasn't been very memorable. The Kelso storyline could of gone on all season but was limited to only 3 of the episodes.

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&c...6rHt5nvCFjKqnHg

E! Online’s Kristin Dos Santos posted a bulletin that Braff sent out via MySpace. Part of the message was, “I was not allowed to say it until today, but Scrubs will be moving to ABC for its final season. We are currently filming the eighth and final season. The true finale of the show will air on ABC in the fall. NBC merely promoted the fairy-tale episode as the finale, as it was the last episode they owned.”

Braff also addressed the comments people have been making about the continuity errors pertaining to the recently aired, “My Princess” episode. Braff said due to the strike, NBC aired the remaining episodes out of order, which explains why Kelso appeared in the final episode even though he had left the hospital in a previous episode.

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TV...ssDate=12345678

They didn't want to do any kind of wrap-up?

Lawrence: Not only did they not want to do any kind of wrap-up, but they took an episode that was supposed to air in the middle of the season — the fairytale episode — and marketed it as a series finale. Which was bulls--t. It was never supposed to be a series finale, much less a season finale, and I think it ended up getting judged kind of harshly because of it. If it was just a regular episode that people had tuned into I think they would've thought it was cool and funny.

From zap2it:

Scrubbing In: Now that Scrubs is officially on ABC's midseason schedule, the series is looking to kick festivities off with a major star. Names such as Jennifer Garner and John Cusack are being considered to replace Kelso as Chief of Medicine for the eighth season's first three episodes, though nothing's been decided as of yet.

NICE. :headbang

I know Cusack's been rumored for some time to be a guest star. I'll personally take either one for a quick guest spot.

• 1 year later...

One small thing that bothered me is that last season at times, it seemed like Dr. Cox was getting too soft.

I love that this new version makes him seem like Dr. Cox from seasons 1 and 2.

The best stuff tonight was with JD and Cox. When Braff is gone, I'm not too confident the show can succeed. The Lucy character is not that interesting.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 1, 2009 -> 09:40 PM)
One small thing that bothered me is that last season at times, it seemed like Dr. Cox was getting too soft.

I love that this new version makes him seem like Dr. Cox from seasons 1 and 2.

The best stuff tonight was with JD and Cox. When Braff is gone, I'm not too confident the show can succeed. The Lucy character is not that interesting.

The two new guy characters seem even worse. Cole is a terrible character and I'm not feeling the Drew guy either.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Dec 1, 2009 -> 08:50 PM)
The two new guy characters seem even worse. Cole is a terrible character and I'm not feeling the Drew guy either.

Cole is awful. Drew seems ok for now. I'll give him a chance.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 1, 2009 -> 09:59 PM)

Cole there is no hope for but yeah Drew might end up being an ok character. If this show is going to be good Lucy is going to have to be a more interesting character and Turk and Cox are going to have to carry a real heavy load.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 1, 2009 -> 08:59 PM)

Yeah, Drew has some potential. I love Denise so it's big that she's getting a bigger role. It would be nice if they brought back Jordan for some episodes. She's a good character and it looks like they will need the help in the short run.

I didn't care for the first episode, but the 2nd one was pretty solid.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Dec 1, 2009 -> 10:38 PM)
Yeah, Drew has some potential. I love Denise so it's big that she's getting a bigger role. It would be nice if they brought back Jordan for some episodes. She's a good character and it looks like they will need the help in the short run.

I didn't care for the first episode, but the 2nd one was pretty solid.

You couldn't build a show around Jordan, but she is a spectacular secondary character. As long as they keep it that way, it will be fine.