Ozuna signs

103 mph screwball

I'll never forget a game last year. Bottom of the 9th, we are down 1 run, and AJ lines a shot into section 114 and breaks a guy's nose. If the guy had ducked, it would have smacked me square in the nuts. During all the commotion to help the guy, Pablo smacks a dinger to go into extra innings. Ahh, the smell of bleach perfuming my section (to clean the blood off all the seats), as the Sox won it in 11. Nice.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Dec 5, 2006 -> 12:40 PM)
I'll never forget a game last year. Bottom of the 9th, we are down 1 run, and AJ lines a shot into section 114 and breaks a guy's nose. If the guy had ducked, it would have smacked me square in the nuts. During all the commotion to help the guy, Pablo smacks a dinger to go into extra innings. Ahh, the smell of bleach perfuming my section (to clean the blood off all the seats), as the Sox won it in 11. Nice.

Maybe you should pay more attention during games?

:lolhitting

QUOTE(CanOfCorn @ Dec 5, 2006 -> 12:45 PM)

Maybe you should pay more attention during games?

:lolhitting

I was. I jumped back when it smacked this guy in the face. I was anticipating a rough rebound. I think HE should have been paying attention. The good news, most of his blood went into a drain in front of him, and his girlfriend got the ball.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Dec 5, 2006 -> 12:40 PM)

Haha I remember that, got good tickets to that game cheap on Ebay, was sitting a few sections over. That was a pretty sad game until a great Anderson catch and then Pablo (!) puts the team on his back and ties/wins the game, good stuff.

QUOTE(3 BeWareTheNewSox 5 @ Dec 5, 2006 -> 03:23 PM)
Haha I remember that, got good tickets to that game cheap on Ebay, was sitting a few sections over. That was a pretty sad game until a great Anderson catch and then Pablo (!) puts the team on his back and ties/wins the game, good stuff.

That's right...didn't he bunt in the winning run?

Does this mean we get to pretend he's a LF again?! woo!

But really, Ozuna is a good spark plug to have on the team. Nice bargin sign.. as long as he doesn't get put in a position where he's more than a spark plug..

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Dec 5, 2006 -> 01:08 PM)
I was. I jumped back when it smacked this guy in the face. I was anticipating a rough rebound. I think HE should have been paying attention. The good news, most of his blood went into a drain in front of him, and his girlfriend got the ball.

I'm sure he was happy that most of his blood went into a drain....

:lol:

"OW OW OW OW.....gee, I hope nobody's shoes get stained from my blood.....DAMN, THIS HURTS......oh GOOD, what luck! A drain just below the stream of blood pouring from my nose! Whenever I bleed profusely, I just hope I don't inconvenience those around me......MEDIC!!!!!"