White Sox vs. A's , 4/10/07 (L)

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 02:57 AM)
Funny how people would take Crede over A-Rod supposedly over clutchness yet the day A-Rod hits a walk-off Grandslam, Crede pops up with the bases loaded in the 8th.

I really thought we were going to trade Buehrle and Crede for ARod this last offseason.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 02:59 AM)
Or are the Twins that bad. Getting shut down by Pavano took a little luster off of Danks' performance.

Twins offense looked horrible over the weekend. Besides for their big 3, the rest of the guys had horrible approaches. T. Hunter had a horrific series vs the Sox. I'm happy with what we saw by Danks, but he's going to face a different caliber of monster this wknd.

Erstad better be sitting tomorrow.

Thome has a 1.000+ OPS against RHP.

Guadin historically has problems with LH batters over RH batters.

So far tonight he has struck out every RH in their at-bat so we take the lefty's bat out to have him face another righty.

Aside from the throw beating Pods and nearly getting him thrown out, that stolen base hurt us.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 03:05 AM)
I hope taking the bat out of Thome's hand for a pointless SB doesn't come back to hurt the Sox.

I hope it wasn't Ozzie's call to send Pods in that situation. I'd like to see Pods be more aggressive before there gets to be 2 outs in the inning.