White Sox vs. A's , 4/10/07 (L)

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 02:51 AM)
At this exact same point last night we were losing to them 1-0 and had exactly 1 hit in the first 3 innings.

LOL. Let's hope your predictions end up like the last few days.

?

All I'm saying is that it's just a matter of time before someone tees off on a hanging offspeed pitch.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 09:52 PM)
The bum A-Rod has 6 homers and 15 RBI already. How many guys don't want him on the White Sox?

ZOMG HES A BUM!!!111!!!1!!!11!!!! HES NO GOOD IN THE CLUTCH!!!!11!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

lol :P

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 02:54 AM)
Jason Kendall was a KW target before the 2005 season. Thank God Billy Beane won that auction and AJ fell into KW's lap.

The offseason prior to 2005 was magical in terms of who we got as Plan B. If not, we'd have a battery of Clement and Kendall.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 07:53 PM)
?

All I'm saying is that it's just a matter of time before someone tees off on a hanging offspeed pitch.

ur right, he is getting away with alot of mistakes so far. If he can get his control down, and we can score a few runs. i like our chances

is it just me or has WGN's presentation been f'n up all year. I've seen 3 games on wgn and they've had numerous scoreboard problems and today they've cut into every inning at least one pitch too late. It's getting on my nerves.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 10:54 PM)
Get us going Pods!

Is that as hard for you to say as it is for me?

Seriously though, Pods is the only one with any type approach right now at the plate, lets hope he can get on, steal 2nd, advance to 3rd on a sac, and score on another sac!!

QUOTE(bmags @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 09:55 PM)
is it just me or has WGN's presentation been f'n up all year. I've seen 3 games on wgn and they've had numerous scoreboard problems and today they've cut into every inning at least one pitch too late. It's getting on my nerves.

I'm going with the conspiracy theory. Where's hangar?

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 02:55 AM)
Maybe the offense will be better after seeing this guy once.

Just need to show some patience. Can't be swinging at that first pitch sinker that's low. He's not going to strike out these lefties.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The bum A-Rod has 6 homers and 15 RBI already. How many guys don't want him on the White Sox?

Funny how people would take Crede over A-Rod supposedly over clutchness yet the day A-Rod hits a walk-off Grandslam, Crede pops up with the bases loaded in the 8th.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 02:56 AM)
Is that as hard for you to say as it is for me?

Seriously though, Pods is the only one with any type approach right now at the plate, lets hope he can get on, steal 2nd, advance to 3rd on a sac, and score on another sac!!

Nah, it's easier to handle Pods this year. If he's good, then that's fantastic. If he struggles a lot, I'm confident we'd make a change.