White Sox vs. Angels, 4/29/07 (L)

Heads22

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Apr 29, 2007 -> 03:18 PM)
Before Hawk goes on complimenting Rodriguez, it should be pointed out his velocity is down and he has been hit recently. Ordonez took him deep several days ago. It's not impossible to score off him.

Maggs also took Santana deep today. He's just on fire right now.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Apr 29, 2007 -> 08:22 PM)
That was a simply f***tarded AB.

Stare at 2 fastballs for strikes so you have to try and his his nasty offspeed stuff.

These hitters are so f***ing clueless. I don't know where their publicist is these days.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Apr 29, 2007 -> 02:50 PM)
4.5 games behind first.

No way Podsednik or Ozuna catches that ball in LF. Sweeney saved two runs.

Wait, wait, wait. Isn't Sweeney a RF? So you're saying that a player can easily transition from RF to LF? Well, that just defies logic...

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Apr 29, 2007 -> 03:17 PM)
K-Rod comming in. f***.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Apr 29, 2007 -> 03:18 PM)
Before Hawk goes on complimenting Rodriguez, it should be pointed out his velocity is down and he has been hit recently. Ordonez took him deep several days ago. It's not impossible to score off him.

He really doesn't need his fastball against us. All breaking pitches should do. I wonder what Shingo would do against us right now?

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Apr 29, 2007 -> 01:24 PM)
How deep into the season must we get before there is actually a real chance that Walker is fired?

To about the point where KW has to decide whether to sell on his FA's or go and try to salvage the season like in 03. I.e. sometime in June.