White Sox vs. Mariners, 5/1/07 (L)

QUOTE(Capn12 @ May 1, 2007 -> 10:05 PM)
I think honestly, he got on my nerves the most with the whole 'Ichiro' on his jersey. How about if Crede just wears 'Joe' on the back of his jersey?

I think its bulls***, ok so thats how you wore it back home. Guess what, thats not how we do it in the MLB in this country, tough s***.

Oh lord, now you got me started on him...

Yao Ming does the same thing, I wonder if its a culture thing.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greg775 @ May 1, 2007 -> 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is anybody else getting worried about Cleveland running away with it

this year with Detroit the obvious second best team in the division?

Shouldn'y you be more worried about the fact that you're always worried about something different on a daily basis?

Has anyone ever seen soxwon and greg775 in the same room? :P

Well that was super. Just get home...see the only Sox run was Terrero's homer and wanted to get a big ha,ha.....turn on my MLB.tv and the first goddamn pitch I watch....GONE. f*** ME IN THE f*** ASS!!!! Now I feel like I can't even watch anymore.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ May 2, 2007 -> 03:18 AM)
Three run deficit may as well be ten with this struggling offense, and Washburn -- he of fifteen pitches and disgusting deception -- on the mound.

It just amazes me that AJP would call for a first pitch fastball from Javy against Sexson. Javy keeps throwing that 2 seamer which is going into the wheelhouse for righty hitters. He needs to get that fastball up to 93 instead of 90-91 range.

QUOTE(Wanne @ May 1, 2007 -> 10:19 PM)
Well that was super. Just get home...see the only Sox run was Terrero's homer and wanted to get a big ha,ha.....turn on my MLB.tv and the first goddamn pitch I watch....GONE. f*** ME IN THE f*** ASS!!!! Now I feel like I can't even watch anymore.

I don't want to know what you do on the weekends...

:P

You have to be kidding me....2 pitches, 2 outs for Mackowiak. Why in the f*** is he starting against a lefty? I guess Ozzie wanted to make sure that the red hot Erstad sat 3 out of 4 days.

Edited by fathom

Vazquez will probably tease everyone with a few more strikeouts tonight. It will be enough for some to continue to be excited about him, but he is just an average at best pitcher. He was below .500 last year on a team that won 90 games and he had the lead in all but 3 or 4 of his starts.