White Sox vs. Mariners, 5/1/07 (L)

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(aboz56 @ May 1, 2007 -> 08:33 PM)
Wow, Ozzie, you are a complete moron.

Am I the only one who wouldn't have a problem if he quit tomorrow?

but he won a world series how can you question he is alway sright?!!!1!?111?!1/1/1//!?!!1?1

QUOTE(BearSox @ May 2, 2007 -> 01:44 AM)
I like the fact that Dye is batting 3rd and Kong 4th. Crede is getting a half-day off by DH'ing.

This lineup isn't that bad except for the lack of Sweeney.

Kinda funny that people are begging for a hitter in the lineup that can't even hit AAA pitching. When you're struggling, you can't be benching Erstad, who is your best hitter.

Another craptastic WHIP outing for Gavin Floyd.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 2, 2007 -> 01:47 AM)
Kinda funny that people are begging for a hitter in the lineup that can't even hit AAA pitching. When you're struggling, you can't be benching Erstad, who is your best hitter.

I don't give a damn if Sweeney has started off slow at Charlotte. This is bulls***. He needs to be in the lineup every day, he's the top position prospect in this organization. It does NOTHING for him to sit there and watch.

And he gets benched for Mackowiak, too. Mackowiak is ass against lefties.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ May 2, 2007 -> 01:53 AM)
I don't give a damn if Sweeney has started off slow at Charlotte. This is bulls***. He needs to be in the lineup every day, he's the top position prospect in this organization. It does NOTHING for him to sit there and watch.

And he gets benched for Mackowiak, too. Mackowiak is ass against lefties.

I'm not saying I blame people for wanting Sweeney. It's more just a pathetic representation of this roster right now.