Motherf***ingdips***dumbass Ozzie

aboz56

QUOTE(jenksd @ May 18, 2007 -> 04:30 PM)
I acknowledge that you answered my question. But it's ludicrous how the onus is almost exclusively put on him regardless of what else happened during the game EVERY single time the Sox lose. It's annoying.

I can not figure out what Fathom is doing posting on these boards? Surely a MLB team is out there that would LOVE to hire him as a manager? Ok, what about aaa? aa? a? high school? little league? tee ball? no takers?

At least he has xbox.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ May 18, 2007 -> 03:34 PM)
The problem is that Fields is an "average" fielder at best (for now), and will strike out at least 33% of the time.

If you bench Crede, you devalue anything he will bring in return. It's fine to bring Fields up in September, or try him as the DH, but Thome is about to come back.

We can't have both corner infielders not hitting for much longer. If Crede isn't hitting by June, you need to dump him somewhere.

At least Dye is starting to hit, and Thome is going to come back soon. Thome was an offensive force before he got injured.

QUOTE(rangercal @ May 18, 2007 -> 09:35 PM)
I can not figure out what Fathom is doing posting on these boards? Surely a MLB team is out there that would LOVE to hire him as a manager? Ok, what about aaa? aa? a? high school? little league? tee ball? no takers?

At least he has xbox.

I love these types of responses. Rangercal, please point out something I said today that you don't agree with.

QUOTE(Soxfest @ May 18, 2007 -> 04:34 PM)
OG has never been a good manger of the pen........................EVER!

Ummm...apparently you missed 2004 and 2005.

If you had the choice of:

1) Riske

2) Nelson

3) Cotts

4) Politte

5) Tracey

6) Montero

Who would you have used of that bundle of mediocrity that would have pitched amazingly better for you?

QUOTE(fathom @ May 18, 2007 -> 04:32 PM)
Ozzie's been blamed less for losses this year than he did in 2005 and 2006. Greg Walker has been the whipping boy all season. And he's the one making the decisions, and when a reliever comes in and immediately blows the game, he's the one who's going to get criticized. I never said he cost us this game though.

Who ever said that? Now you're just making up s***.

Probably not you in particular, but there's a lot of immature "f*** U OZZIE" "I H8 U OZZIE" "WTF f***ING WORST f***ING f*** EVAR" stuff going around on this board.

As for your second comment, are you kidding me? Everyone(not everyone) on this board wanted Thornton's head a few weeks ago and Jenks out of the closer role.

QUOTE(WhiteSoxfan1986 @ May 18, 2007 -> 09:35 PM)
I know that, but where exactly did he get hit? I find it hard to believe he couldn't have played.

or be brought in for defensive reasons late in the game. AJP should have definitely been in the game after the top of the 7th.

Anyone who calls up to a major radio station (the flagship station for the club) and tells the host to shut the f*** up on air and also mis-manages a bullpen this badly in the same day should be ripped.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 18, 2007 -> 04:37 PM)
or be brought in for defensive reasons late in the game. AJP should have definitely been in the game after the top of the 7th.

If they X-rayed him for a broken bone, I doubt they would be allowed to use him the same day. I guess we'll find out more. I'm sure he's okay, but Crede playing for Ozuna late wouldn't have changed the 4-3 score. And he might not have been able to hit either.

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ May 18, 2007 -> 09:36 PM)
Ummm...apparently you missed 2004 and 2005.

If you had the choice of:

1) Riske

2) Nelson

3) Cotts

4) Politte

5) Tracey

6) Montero

Who would you have used of that bundle of mediocrity that would have pitched amazingly better for you?

Cotts and Politte had amazing seasons in 2005. Riske isn't a terrible reliever....he was just used in spots that he doesn't excel in.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 18, 2007 -> 04:36 PM)
I love these types of responses. Rangercal, please point out something I said today that you don't agree with.

not many things you say I would agree with. You are a attention whore on these boards, you do it through b****ing and negativity. You b****ed every game of 2005. The act is so tired.

QUOTE(rangercal @ May 18, 2007 -> 09:39 PM)
not many things you say I would agree with. You are a attention whore on these boards, you do it through b****ing and negativity. You b****ed every game of 2005. The act is so tired.

Again, please point to something I said today you disagree with? I'm one of the few negative people who didn't say this game falls only on Ozzie's head.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 18, 2007 -> 04:39 PM)
Cotts and Politte had amazing seasons in 2005. Riske isn't a terrible reliever....he was just used in spots that he doesn't excel in.

Interestingly enough, he's done a pretty decent job for the Royals recently as their closer.

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ May 18, 2007 -> 04:38 PM)
If they X-rayed him for a broken bone, I doubt they would be allowed to use him the same day. I guess we'll find out more. I'm sure he's okay, but Crede playing for Ozuna late wouldn't have changed the 4-3 score. And he might not have been able to hit either.

Alright, didn't know they X-rayed him. I just saw him sitting on the bench with a towel over his nose.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 18, 2007 -> 04:40 PM)
Again, please point to something I said today you disagree with? I'm one of the few negative people who didn't say this game falls only on Ozzie's head.

I think he is just annoyed because you are in general a pessimistic person. Which you are, even though most of the times your critisms are fair, just would be nice to see some optimism every so often too :P

QUOTE(TheOcho @ May 18, 2007 -> 04:42 PM)
Don't stop believing?

just listen to that feeling baby

QUOTE(BearSox @ May 18, 2007 -> 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ryan Sweeney has quick hands and can turn on the ball at any time.

Well that's not what Bombard and the people in Charlotte are saying. Ryan needs to get stronger and he also needs to get the head of the bat out quicker. A lot of this is maturity, he is a good kid and he works hard.

QUOTE(BearSox @ May 18, 2007 -> 04:46 PM)
Am I the only one who wants to break Pagan's knee caps? I get so pissed when mediocre players, AT BEST, own this team.

Does it bother you when our mediocre players have been winning?