White Sox vs. Twins, 5/28/07 (L)

WSoxMatt

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Soxfest @ May 28, 2007 -> 08:53 PM)
YEAH tell me again how we are not f***ed in this place over and over! :angry:

Why is everyone so surprised at this? We're the big bad mashers....they're the small ball team. We go in there and hit a few homers every game, and they bloop and chop us to death. Their players are taught to play this way, and our players are taught to swing hard.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 28, 2007 -> 03:53 PM)
I don't think they are cheap overall, I think they do need a refresher course on how to spend their money.

Talk to me this offseason, I think you will have a different opinion!

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 28, 2007 -> 08:53 PM)
I don't think they are cheap overall, I think they do need a refresher course on how to spend their money.

I'm very concerned about KW's quotes last offseason about how he won't "play" in this crazy market. This team has a s***load of holes over the next few years to fill....maybe more than we've had in 10 years.

QUOTE(winninguglyin83 @ May 28, 2007 -> 08:55 PM)
look at the bright side:

When they show the highlight of THAT Hunter catch for the next four months, they will finally quit showing hte highlights of the one he pulled back against El Caballo four years ago.

That Lee one was a much better, more significant catch. Every CF in baseball catches that Thome fly ball.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 28, 2007 -> 03:51 PM)
Wait until this offseason when we lose some high-priced guys. Everyone's expecting us to go after guys like Ichiro or Zambrano. I don't see that happening.

But we'll still have Javier Vazquez going 6 innings giving up 5 runs but raving about his 6 or 7 strikeouts for 3 more years after this one.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 28, 2007 -> 03:56 PM)
I'm very concerned about KW's quotes last offseason about how he won't "play" in this crazy market. This team has a s***load of holes over the next few years to fill....maybe more than we've had in 10 years.

I was looking at the Tampa talent. It is far superior to the White Sox young guys. When these pitchers start to depart, it could get very ugly for a long time at USCF.

QUOTE(Soxfest @ May 28, 2007 -> 03:49 PM)
I really am tired of smugass KW sitting on his ass doing nothing but looking for guys on the cheap!

KW is to baseball what Jerry Krause was to the NBA. You dig?

I hear what you're saying.

This could be the road trip that puts the nail in the coffin on the sox season Cleveland wont lose detriot only loses to cleveland the Twins are strating to heat up, our Bullpen sucks I can go on and on I just don't feel good about this team