White Sox vs. Twins, 5/30/07 (L)

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ May 30, 2007 -> 02:21 PM)
whats hawk saying?

"That's a 3 run missed call right there"

Basically blaming the umps for EVERYTHING that has gone wrong in this game. He'd make for the worst manager ever.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ May 30, 2007 -> 02:28 PM)
"That's a 3 run missed call right there"

Basically blaming the umps for EVERYTHING that has gone wrong in this game. He'd make for the worst manager ever.

He already has covered the worst GM! :P

QUOTE(fathom @ May 30, 2007 -> 07:27 PM)
Good job by Ozzie not letting Garland start the 7th inning. And yes, Cintron shouldn't be out there. He's still injured, and is a major liability. With Cintron, Iguchi, and Hall playing together today, we might have 3 of the worst arms in baseball (along with Damon and Pierre).

you're forgetting Sisco's arm.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 30, 2007 -> 02:27 PM)
Good job by Ozzie not letting Garland start the 7th inning. And yes, Cintron shouldn't be out there. He's still injured, and is a major liability. With Cintron, Iguchi, and Hall playing together today, we might have 3 of the worst arms in baseball (along with Damon and Pierre).

Dont forget Frank Thomas and Jaques Jones on the bad arm list

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ May 30, 2007 -> 07:32 PM)
Dont forget Frank Thomas and Jaques Jones on the bad arm list

Shockingly, Jones has made some great throws this year. He's also had some horrible throws as well. I meant from a pure velocity point with Cintron, Iguchi, and Hall.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 30, 2007 -> 02:29 PM)
Did Hunter make a nice catch on that? And Ozzie needs to get Hall out of the game now.

No off the bat it looked and sounded gone, but Hunter caught it right by where it changes from right center to th ebaggie in RF

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ May 30, 2007 -> 07:33 PM)
No hits for 5 innings. Amazing what a bullpen can do, just ask John Danks.

This reminds me of the J. Jones walk-off homer game against Koch about 4 years ago. We got a big lead early off of Cy Mays, and then they brought in Rincon I believe, and chipped away and eventually won.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 30, 2007 -> 02:34 PM)
This reminds me of the J. Jones walk-off homer game against Koch about 4 years ago. We got a big lead early off of Cy Mays, and then they brought in Rincon I believe, and chipped away and eventually won.

Hawk always blew Cy Mays!