White Sox vs. Twins, 5/30/07 (L)

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 30, 2007 -> 02:11 PM)
seriously, what percentage of runs in this series got on base due to a walk? I think already 4 walks have scored for garland today, at least 3 for both Jose and Danks

Our pitchers have a bad case of the nibbles.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tony72 @ May 30, 2007 -> 02:09 PM)
If blame is placed..it should be on the GM..not the manager...

UMMM it should be on the players paid to perform...they have all performed in the past, no reason why they cant do it now!!! How is KW supposed to know when a player takes a yr off cuz he hates Ozzie and Hawk :P

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 30, 2007 -> 07:11 PM)
seriously, what percentage of runs in this series got on base due to a walk? I think already 4 walks have scored for garland today, at least 3 for both Jose and Danks

It's inexcusable to walk any Twins hitter besides Morneau and Hunter. Throw it down the plate to the other guys, and let them hit it as hard as they want.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 30, 2007 -> 02:11 PM)

Strikes have definitely been an issue this year. Especially with the bullpen. Even when they aren't walking guys they are getting hammered because its 2-0 or 3-1.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 30, 2007 -> 07:13 PM)
Strikes have definitely been an issue this year. Especially with the bullpen. Even when they aren't walking guys they are getting hammered because its 2-0 or 3-1.

Who would have ever guessed that would be the case?

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 30, 2007 -> 02:13 PM)

Someone should tell Konerko it 10 to 0 so he can get a clutch hit..

Tie Game = PK Strikeout...

QUOTE(fathom @ May 30, 2007 -> 02:19 PM)
If the Sox go on to lose this game, it will be the 9th game they've lost when leading in the 6th inning or later. That's f***ing pathetic.

The Sox revamped bullpen is worse than last year. I think the offseason can officially be declared a failure.