Zambrano is nuts!!

dagotony06

QUOTE(Brian @ Jun 1, 2007 -> 04:02 PM)
After the initial altercation, Zambrano was shown walking tothe clubhouse and Barrett remained in the dugout. If they went at it again in the locker room, Barrett went down there to either start something again or apologize and settle him down. Who knows.

Too many people gave Barrett a free pass on the AJ thing, even though he threw the first punch. I mean he had incidents with Oswalt in Houston before and AJ got slammed for that incident. Hopefully Barrett starts getting s*** for this

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Brian @ Jun 1, 2007 -> 04:03 PM)
After the initial altercation, Zambrano was shown walking tothe clubhouse and Barrett remained in the dugout. If they went at it again in the locker room, Barrett went down there to either start something again or apologize and settle him down. Who knows.

$50 says Barrett went down to talk more s***.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jun 1, 2007 -> 04:03 PM)
Yeah, let's continue to truck Vazquez out there every 5th day. I feel comfortable with that.

You better feel comfortable, KW loves Javy and I think he's the safest SP on the team right now.

Iam sorry but some of you guys are nuts to want this guy anywhere near our team.He is a complete head case, do you really want to have to deal with him on a day to day basis?There is already enough jackasses on this team I dont care how great his "stuff" is.

QUOTE(shipps @ Jun 1, 2007 -> 04:11 PM)
Iam sorry but some of you guys are nuts to want this guy anywhere near our team.He is a complete head case, do you really want to have to deal with him on a day to day basis?There is already enough jackasses on this team I dont care how great his "stuff" is.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

:cheers

The man has a point...

QUOTE(Nokona @ Jun 1, 2007 -> 04:16 PM)
The spin by these two idiots is hilarious

Who, Len Casper the Friendly Ghost and Jonny Cakes? what are they saying... I mean, I could easily see Hawk saying "Wow, what fire, maybe this will turn things around"

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Jun 1, 2007 -> 04:23 PM)
Who, Len Casper the Friendly Ghost and Jonny Cakes? what are they saying... I mean, I could easily see Hawk saying "Wow, what fire, maybe this will turn things around"

Brenly just said it's gonna take awhile to figure out this mess. Kasper was just saying it was a strange day at the ballpark today.

Evidently someone got hurt, cause piniella is not really answering the question of did anyone get hurt. Just said Barrettslip was pretty cut up, and that they are 2 big men, that were going at it. This is entertaining

QUOTE(LVSoxFan @ Jun 1, 2007 -> 04:35 PM)
DiegoTony that is the best pic ever! LOL!

Thanks LV

Piniella is statring to blow up now!!!!!! This just keeps getting better!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by diegotony06

With the cat fight in the Cubs dugout this afternoon between Barrett and Zambrano, this could show some unrest within the clubhouse and why the Cubs are slumping so bad...granted, the White Sox aren't doing too great either, but atleast they arent fighting each other in the public eye...This just inches closer to my theory that Zambrano really isnt happy here in Chicago and will become a New York Met in 2008...So why exactly wont he sign his contract?