White Sox vs. Royals, 6/29/07 (L)

Balance

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a 6 foot 3 woman (rather attractive i will admit) in the all-you-can-eat section and she was interviewed for having already put down 2 dogs and a pretzel (this was top 2 i believe). The emcee in the stands says "well, you have a place to put it..." and later one of the announcers said something to the effect of, "My she's a lot of woman, i bet we could tagteam her."

Record player scratches in the background...

QUOTE(sf_soxfan @ Jun 29, 2007 -> 07:43 PM)
There was a 6 foot 3 woman (rather attractive i will admit) in the all-you-can-eat section and she was interviewed for having already put down 2 dogs and a pretzel (this was top 2 i believe). The emcee in the stands says "well, you have a place to put it..." and later one of the announcers said something to the effect of, "My she's a lot of woman, i bet we could tagteam her."

Record player scratches in the background...

YOUTUBE..NOW~!

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 29, 2007 -> 07:44 PM)
The Andy Gonzalez bandwagon has come to a screeching halt.

Is the Pods bandwagon out of the gates yet?

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Jun 30, 2007 -> 12:45 AM)
YOUTUBE..NOW~!

Is the Pods bandwagon out of the gates yet?

Now that his average is down around .275, at least we won't have to hear the every other year crap about him.

Brian Bannister should never, ever be able to get Jim Thome out. With Giambi not healing, I wonder if the Yanks will consider Thome.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 29, 2007 -> 07:46 PM)
Now that his average is down around .275, at least we won't have to hear the every other year crap about him.

Brian Bannister should never, ever be able to get Jim Thome out. With Giambi not healing, I wonder if the Yanks will consider Thome.

Will the Sox consider dealing him? You think so?

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Jun 30, 2007 -> 12:47 AM)
Will the Sox consider dealing him? You think so?

No clue, but if the rumors are true about how much pain he's had to play in the last two years, it would seem like he's going to have a lot more injury issues the next two years.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 29, 2007 -> 07:56 PM)
More hops to 2nd than a pogo stick.

Love the new avatar Soxfan1 :lolhitting

If the batting order was last year with 2 automatic outs at the bottom, how much does it suck to have Uribe, Pods, and Gonzo all in row with Mackowiak just ahead of them. This line up is embarassing. Is Pods batting over .270 only because he has not had enough at-bats yet?