White Sox vs. Yankees, 8/01/07 (L)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a problem with Danks going through growing pains in his first full year with us....because, in theory, we had 4 other guys that were dependable.

What we actually have is 3 guys who are very dependable, sometimes even dominant, 1 guy who is going through growing pains that should be expected, and one s***storm of an excuse for a starting pitcher, who could be 40+ years old easy, AND is signed for 2 more years.

QUOTE(soxchick1224 @ Aug 1, 2007 -> 06:16 PM)
Lets see what Boone can do now. ESPN switched to the sox game since A-Rod was up so everyone can see him ground out!

If all you did was watch highlights of ARod's at bats on ESPN, you'd think the White Sox were kickin' ass!

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 1, 2007 -> 08:17 PM)
If all you did was watch highlights of ARod's at bats on ESPN, you'd think the White Sox were kickin' ass!

Well we all know we haven't done that in a while! I just hate how much attention A-Rod gets.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Aug 1, 2007 -> 08:06 PM)
I don't have a problem with Danks going through growing pains in his first full year with us....because, in theory, we had 4 other guys that were dependable.

What we actually have is 3 guys who are very dependable, sometimes even dominant, 1 guy who is going through growing pains that should be expected, and one s***storm of an excuse for a starting pitcher, who could be 40+ years old easy, AND is signed for 2 more years.

We need a Carlos Zambrano to shore up our starting staff.