Sox @ A's

Kalapse

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Aug 16, 2007 -> 05:02 PM)
He's looks sharp to me?

He does? 4 innings, 5 hits, 2 walks, 1 strikeout.

I mean, that sure isn't awful, but doesn't appear to be sharp...Javy can usually K 1 an inning...But like I said, I'm not watching it, just going by stats.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LVSoxFan @ Aug 16, 2007 -> 01:38 PM)
But of course: if I don't worship Thome, I'm "ignorant."

Pfft.

So my reward for sitting through a hour meeting with our attorneys and finance on Intellectual Property risks for our business is to come out to see Piazza 2 run dong Javy.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 16, 2007 -> 04:15 PM)
So my reward for sitting through a hour meeting with our attorneys and finance on Intellectual Property risks for our business is to come out to see Piazza 2 run dong Javy.

Well Richar and Thome making this better than listening to attorneys.

Gosh damn, DJ is such a dolt. He said Podsednik is one of the fastest players in the league. Is that a fair statement at this point? Without even thinking about it, I bet I could come up with ten guys faster. Eyeing every roster over once, I bet I'd double that number.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Aug 16, 2007 -> 03:19 PM)
Gosh damn, DJ is such a dolt. He said Podsednik is one of the fastest players in the league. Is that a fair statement at this point? Without even thinking about it, I bet I could come up with ten guys faster. Eyeing every roster over once, I bet I'd double that number.

Pods is certainly not even the fastest guy on this team, heck he hasn't been the fastest guy on this team any year he's been here. He may not even be the 2nd fastest right now.