i am drunk

Heads22

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Aug 16, 2008 -> 09:20 PM)
When euyou staretd frinking at 4 ythen ya. And IM eastern time now.

Im calling this as a fluke. I think mistyping is a horrible fake "drunk" method. Being drunk makes you slur your words, but its more about the random crap that spews out of your mouth.

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Aug 18, 2008 -> 02:26 PM)
Im calling this as a fluke. I think mistyping is a horrible fake "drunk" method. Being drunk makes you slur your words, but its more about the random crap that spews out of your mouth.

I will respectfully disagree

I have realized that when I am drunk I still type at sober speed however my fingers cant function enough to hit all the proper keys and you get what was posted above..

Coupled in with the fact that I am not focusing at all at what I am trying to do and just trying to type what I want to say quickly it is not uncommon to spew out sentences that look like that while hammered.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Aug 18, 2008 -> 10:44 AM)
Well I had a fun weekend.

Basically I was up with 20 people in upstate NY and we rented this huge house for the weekend, only cost about $90 to rent for each person.

It had a hot tub and a huge outdoor patio area. Basically one of the guys got absolutely wasted. He dove into the hot tub about 20 times on the Friday Night (with about 10 people already in there), and then he leant againt the railing on the patio and proceeded to fall off and onto the grass about a story below. I don't know how he didn't hurt himself more seriously, but he proceed to come running back up the stairs and jumped back into the hot tub.

Later on he started calling himself the Calcium Kid, and poured about a gallon milk all over himself, wearing nothing but one of the girls' underwear.

Oh and Svedka Vodka is one of the best I've ever had.

Where were you upstate? I was actually downstate visiting friends. Ended up playing beer pong at 5 am when we got back from the bar...that was a horrible idea.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Aug 19, 2008 -> 09:50 AM)
Where were you upstate? I was actually downstate visiting friends. Ended up playing beer pong at 5 am when we got back from the bar...that was a horrible idea.

Up at Hunter Mountain in the Catskills.

Beautiful area up there.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Aug 20, 2008 -> 09:44 AM)
What they don't have roads in Iowa now?

Motorway / Freeway whatever it's called.

Yeah, I've never heard motorway before, must be Australian lingo. :aussie: They are the freeway/highway/interstate over here. If you don't like traffic though, make sure you don't visit Chicago on a Friday night, or Atlanta/Los Angeles in general. I would imagine it's strange for you just seeing cars on the right side of the road though.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

It was at first, weirder seeing lunatic American Drivers screech across 4 lanes on a freeway not hitting anyone and not indicating (which doesn't seem to be a big thing down here).

And the last time I was in Chicago I had to get a taxi from O'Hare at midnight as the stupid train system was working and I couldn't find the right bus. And it took 20 mins just to get out of that area as the traffic was so bad. Ugh.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Aug 20, 2008 -> 03:31 PM)
It was at first, weirder seeing lunatic American Drivers screech across 4 lanes on a freeway not hitting anyone and not indicating (which doesn't seem to be a big thing down here).

And the last time I was in Chicago I had to get a taxi from O'Hare at midnight as the stupid train system was working and I couldn't find the right bus. And it took 20 mins just to get out of that area as the traffic was so bad. Ugh.

Yeah, traffic near O'Hare and in the loop is rough at all times, even midnight. As for turn signals (indicators apparently is what they are called in Australia?), they are pretty much optional over here. People really don't know how to drive, they all drive like crazy people. Especially in Florida.

semi-sweet recovery story (and no, not what you instantly think)

I am sitting here, reading posts and post-game wrap-ups (GRIFFEEEEY...yell it right now, I guarantee it's still exciting)...anyways, laughed at something, spilled my beer, and it went BEHIND my computer/hard-drive...realize I'm working with my desktop here, the one I take to school...so I freak out quietly momentarily, move the "tower" (or whatever your name for the harddrive is), and see that said spilled beer made its way around the computer to the back of my wall. As far as I can tell, my computer is A-OK. I love physics or God or whatever force propelled said spilled beer to my wall rather than my computer.

I also only used the backspace bar 13 times in previous post...perhaps 14 by now (and now it is 16, but who cares), but whatever.

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Aug 22, 2008 -> 03:55 PM)
first night of college....FTW

Good luck...and enjoy it...I have been out of my 5 1/2 years of college since this last decemeber and real life really sucks. I remember back to my freshman year when I drank 6 nights a week and still made it on the dean's list....good thing for a good high school education so everything was review to me that first year, made it a whole lot easier to get smashed on captain every night.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Aug 22, 2008 -> 08:56 AM)
^^^^.

Thank god the NYU Kiddies will be back out to school (the Aussie Accent will come in handy when picking up I think(.

It got me and Iam a heterosexual. ;) :D