The Office

CWSGuy406

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Sep 27, 2007 -> 01:00 PM)
If NBC would somehow get rid of the incredibly unfunny 30Rock, Thursday nites could be the best night of TV ever.

I can't wait for the new episodes of everything else, including the final season :crying: of Scrubs.

30 Rock is a really funny show; I actually enjoy the different type of humor each show on Thursday has

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Sep 27, 2007 -> 12:00 PM)
If NBC would somehow get rid of the incredibly unfunny 30Rock, Thursday nites could be the best night of TV ever.

I can't wait for the new episodes of everything else, including the final season :crying: of Scrubs.

dude... 30 Rock is awesome, I don't know what you're talking about!

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 27, 2007 -> 08:28 AM)
Been waiting for this one for a while. I actually still watch ER, so there will be some great season premiers tonight.

Ya, I still watch ER too. I never watched the first 3 or 4 seasons and than started watching it later on when I would see it and than once I got a DVR it was one of the shows that made my weekly recordings.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Sep 27, 2007 -> 10:00 AM)

I've never seen 30Rock but I know its a really accredited show (gets a lot of great reviews and everything). But I'm all about Scrubs, ER, Earl, and the Office.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 27, 2007 -> 11:43 AM)
I've never seen 30Rock but I know its a really accredited show (gets a lot of great reviews and everything). But I'm all about Scrubs, ER, Earl, and the Office.

IMO, 30 Rock is hysterical. I love that show. The writing by Tina Fey is great. And despite my dislike for the guy, Alec Baldwin is very funny in the show. Thursday is my favorite night of tv in the fall (Office, 30 Rock, Earl, ER). Although come January i'm gonna love mondays again (Prison Break + 24) and despite only one show on wednsedays (Lost), that show itself makes the entire night worth waiting for (and if they bring that wednesday night summer show Traveler back it'd be even better...i thought that was a ery interesting show).

This episode felt kind of dumbed down.

I noticed how the characters were talking straight into the camera and who they were talkin to that was kind of weird.

Im already thinkin about the next episode and in a week or so national boss day is coming up so wondering if they incorporate that somehow.

Count me in the very disappointed category. This episode really dragged on. I hated the last 10-15 minutes.

The episode had some funny moments, but they need to stay away from hour long shows. Supersize them to 40 minutes if they want, but this wasn't good. I went back and watched the hour long finale from last season before tonight's episode and while it was good, it kind of dragged too.

Maybe tonight was just a weak episode. Not one of their better efforts, IMO.