New Television season

juddling

QUOTE(Brian @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 07:29 PM)
Was that Winnie Cooper on "How I Met Your Mother"?

Yep it was.

Im actually really liking this show, reminds me of the college life of trying to hook up with random women lol, the belt part was classic lol.

That one guy Patrick Harris looks like that one guy on Malcolm in the Middle, Francis.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 09:34 PM)
Yep it was.

Im actually really liking this show, reminds me of the college life of trying to hook up with random women lol, the belt part was classic lol.

That one guy Patrick Harris looks like that one guy on Malcolm in the Middle, Francis.

Yes, the belt was awesome and it was the old WWF Title belt.

HIMYM was excellent last night. I was rooting for Ted to just jump right in and it to become another program on another channel real fast, but I'll settle for the way they did it.

I really thought I was going to stop liking the show once it came out that Neil Patrick Harris is gay, but I haven't. His character has stayed believable surprisingly.

We've all had a similar friend, have we not?

Does anybody else think its ironic that Friday Night Lights new night is actually on Friday nights? Which you would think would eliminate most of their target audience because most people who would like a show about high school football would probably be at a high school football game on Friday night

QUOTE(3 BeWareTheNewSox 5 @ Oct 12, 2007 -> 05:28 AM)
Watching Kid Nation On Demand right now. Seems almost scripted, the way they tried to make the religion thing all dramatic

I saw the first episode and parts of the second; they have these kids start their own societ but then the adults who run the show make them do all this stuff to disturb them/ create conflict and kinds of makes it stupid

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Oct 12, 2007 -> 01:55 AM)
So I watched ER tonight, and really liked it. I'm just wondering if I can still keep my man card.

The last man on the bandwagon?

Ha, I watched that s*** since season one (because then my parents let me stay up later on Thursday nights, thats how old the motherf***ing show is)... it sucks huge ass compared to back in the day, and I will never watch it again.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Oct 12, 2007 -> 08:30 AM)
The last man on the bandwagon?

Ha, I watched that s*** since season one (because then my parents let me stay up later on Thursday nights, thats how old the motherf***ing show is)... it sucks huge ass compared to back in the day, and I will never watch it again.

I watched it for years, then it started getting ridiculous. I watched a little bit the other night and just could not believe how bad it has become.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Oct 12, 2007 -> 01:55 AM)
So I watched ER tonight, and really liked it. I'm just wondering if I can still keep my man card.

You think that's bad? I'm a faithful Grey's Anatomy watcher. Maybe I should of kept that to myself.

QUOTE(Brian @ Oct 12, 2007 -> 12:04 PM)
I just started watching "My name Is Earl". Gotta watch the first 2 seasons now.

"He has an El Camino! That's like the Cadillac of cars!"

Earl is a very underappreciated show. I love NBC Thursday night TV, and I can't wait for Scrubs to start again.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Oct 12, 2007 -> 12:11 PM)
Earl is a very underappreciated show. I love NBC Thursday night TV, and I can't wait for Scrubs to start again.

Anyone know of a good website I can watch season 1 and 2 on?

2 weeks til Scrubs!

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Oct 12, 2007 -> 12:09 AM)
Does anybody else think its ironic that Friday Night Lights new night is actually on Friday nights? Which you would think would eliminate most of their target audience because most people who would like a show about high school football would probably be at a high school football game on Friday night

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=1513479

JourneyMan is cheesy but I like it. I was a big fan of "Quantum Leap" so that is why I dig it. Suspend disbelief.

I am probably alone but I am liking Friday Night Lights this season. Tyra is even more hotter this year with the short hair. I was pissed that she may get it on with that one dork.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Oct 12, 2007 -> 12:42 PM)

Ok, at least I wasnt the only one that thought that was weird. I was trying to explain that to my firends and they didnt think it was odd. I almost think that it was a ploy by the network to lower the already low ratings to maybe scratch the show.